great balm

Posted by ledenec on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good balm for good money

Minty on my lips

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm is minty-feeling on my lips and is pretty nice. I originally wanted to order the Burt's Bees lip balm (which you can't order here anymore), which I love, but I decided to try this one and I'm quite happy with it. I feel that this lip balm is mintier than Burt's Bees because it makes my lips tingle more. The texture is also quite light, which is nice that it doesn't coat my lips with a thick film.

The best lip balm I've ever tried!

Posted by Susamedusa on Jun 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Living in Norway your choice of lip balm is mostly waxy stuff that hardly ever do anything but cover your lips in film. This lip balm works just right. I've never tried anything like it before. It smells good, moisturies perfectly and I even like the design on the cover-thingy (I normally tear them off if it's possible). I've ordered it again, and this time I've also ordered the other flavours!

Peppermint not as good as Strawberry

Posted by mikeinbc on Jun 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Peppermint Bee-Yond lip balm smells good but I prefer the strawberry flavor. It does feel great on my lips, protects with beeswax, and is effective against chapped lips. To top it off, it has all natural and organic ingredients. This is my new favorite brand of lip balm. For real problem chapped or cracked lips, apply vitamin E oil followed by Bee-Yond lip balm. You will have soft beautiful lips before you know it.

Good balm, pretty smell

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This balm has nice fresh smell, and doesn't give a sense of film on lips. I gave it 4 instead of 5 because of cooling effect (due to mint I suppose) - I don't like such things. // Приятный мятный запах, хорошо впитывается на губах, но мне не нравится охлаждающий эффект, поэтому 4 звездочки вместо 5.

Tikrai peppermint

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tokia šaldanti mėta ant lūpų jaučiasi. Puikiai tepasi, smagiai jaučiasi ant lūpų, puiki maža, patogi pakuotė, sudėtis - gera. Atsižvelgiant kad iHerb'as išsipardavė, galiojimo belikę ~ 4 mėn., o kaina - 0,40 dol., tai kokybės ir kainos santykis idealus. Už pilną kainą - nepirkčiau (už pilną kainą nepirkčiau jokio lūpų balzamo, nes už tokį kiekį kaina gaunasi kosminė, - paprasčiau pačiai pasidaryti).

Great freebie *** Como muestra gratis es buena opción

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good and moisturizes great! *** Huele bien y hidratabien también!

like it!

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell and the gentle balm, i like the taste of mint.

Minty!

Posted by DinaB123 on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice minty flavor. Not overpowering. Clean taste and good ingredients.

Nice one

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved the other one from beecauticals too, the one with strawberry. Like that one this has also very mild scent. It it perfect soft and one of the best lip balms you can find in here. It protects the lips and you do not have to add more all the time. You will love it.