Page 1 - Reviews - Beekeeper's Naturals, B. Immune, Propolis Throat Spray, 0.53 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on May 25, 2022

I LOVED this product. I definitely felt a difference while taking it. I feel better overall and it has helped me get through allergy season. It tastes great and is easy to spray. I keep it in my purse since it’s small and I use it every today. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is very nice propolis spray. Pretty mild taste and it doesn't burn the throat. However, it is written in the description on the box that you need after spraying the throat then swallow it. I experienced some stomach issues after that. So I probably wouldn't recommend swallowing propolis for those with sensitive bellies, but rather spitting the excessive amount out to avoid upsetting your belly. Pros: nice mild taste of propolis, lasts long enough, over all serves its purpose. Cons: after some prolong use the spray head's being stuck and it's became difficult to use it.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Since my acid reflux makes for sore throat, hoarse voice and coughing, this product has been great in soothing those symptoms, and improving my throat, in general. However it further is helpful, for immunity this time of year with colds etc going around. It has a nice soothing and sweet taste, I will be buying it again. I recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

OH MY GOODNESS!! It does not get better than this~~ I first heard about this brand on a podcast and have so much respect for their formulation and process~~ I love this throat spray and use it every day, have even given it as gifts of health to those I love

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I friggen love this stuff. I am a propolis maniac and will honestly buy anything with propolis in it because my body just responds so well to it and we all know that bees are master crafters. Usually throat sprays have an awful bitter taste to them, and propolis products can be bitter too, but this one has a slightly sweet, honey-like taste to it, so I think it would be a great option for kids or anyone with a sensitive taste palette. Very soothing for an irritated or dry throat, and honey products are naturally anti-microbial so it's a win-win. In an ideal world I would have preferred that it came in a glass bottle though.

TatyanaL
Posted on Aug 9, 2021

Rich in flavonoids, a class of antioxidants, propolis has a long history of use as a natural help for a host of health problems. Research shows propolis has many healing properties, including antimicrobial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-tumor qualities. The taste is very nice.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Bee glue / propolis / has strong antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-radiation effects. This bee product has a pronounced powerful antibiotic and antifungal effect. Serving as a medicine for the bee family, propolis is known as a natural antibiotic and immunostimulant in humans.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I didn't think I'd have a chance to test this product because winter is going but ..... I started having a sore throat the other day and remembered this product. I sprayed following the instruction....I was surprised at the color ( it is brown), but then remembered that propolis is brown in color. The taste is sweet and nonoffensive. The best part is that IT WORKS!!! Later that day my sore throat was gone. GOOD STUFF!!!!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I was looking for throat soothers that were all natural and I came across this accidentally. Once in a while I will get a tickle in my throat and it's awful because sometimes I will go into a choking fit and especially when I am in a store I wanted to be able to stop it immediately. I did not want a lozenge that contained sugar or unnecessary ingredients. This works so good. I keep it in my purse in a little pocket in the front so I can grab it whenever needed. I now also use it everyday in the morning whether I get a tickle or sore throat because of the immunity boosting benefits. I will never be without it. I also love that iherb tells you the expiration date on their products so you know when you can stock up if there's a sale or discount code!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Taste so good!! Ingredients are if the highest quality it is natural healing at its best the benefits are instant for my throat pathogens I feel the back of my throat tingle and the soreness goes but I would take it even if t didn’t work because I love the taste that much. Package is easy spray bottle finally a nozzle that doesn’t break after a few pumps