It REALLY WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried EVERYTHING to control my stomach acid. This is the only supplement that worked. (I tried about 4 different ones.) My gastroenterologist had me try 5 different medications. I tried every OTC. I was extremely skeptical and almost didn't buy it because I was sick of trying things that didn't work. But the money back guarantee convinced me. I'm so glad I tried it.

Acid Stomach Alkaline Balance Does Work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My wife has had a lot of acid reflux in recent years and has tried all the over the counter conventional medical approaches to no avail. The other reviewer from Canada may have a more extreme situation due to the surgical intervention history and active cancer aggravating digestion. Possibly for folks who have gastric distress uncomplicated by cancer, this product is worth trying for relief. We have also experimented with the ph of the water we drink. Having this Acid Stomach Alkaline Balance and drinking water with a more favorable ph range has made the difference for her. Evian bottled water and Deer Park Spring water had the right ph and combined with this product she is a happy and healthy camper! Good luck!

Didn't Balance Me!