It really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1210256 on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My BP was averaging in the 160s/100's and was often in the 180s. After a month on this, with no other lifestyle changes, and no other supplements or drugs, my average BP is 135/85. I have been taking two pills in the AM and two at night.

LIFE SAVER

Posted by Reviewer1287645 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. My blood pressure was at the stroke level before I started taking the pills and now it is in the normal range, 2 months later. My blood pressure started going down immediately after starting the pills.

Love it

Posted by 5238365899471765038 on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my husband went from 140/90 to 119/70. This pills really worked

Lower Blood Pressure

Posted by 5244910191666567794 on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this formula for some 8 months and have seen a significant decrease din blood pressure. I also work out on a daily basis and feel the combination of the two have been very positive. I will soon be eighty and recommend this product. Lowell Barker

Great!

Posted by 5505618798768909574 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product to lower my blood pressure ever since I lost my insurance and couldn't afford the multiple prescriptions I was taking. To my surprise, this product actually lowered my blood pressure better than the 3 prescriptions I was on. I take 1 capsule twice a day. I keep it on hand all of the time.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5738121298802745792 on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for years. It really works. I take 2 pills a day in the morning. My blood pressure has been down since I started taking them. I have chronic kidney disease and my blood pressure was a contributor, and I was taking four different prescription drugs. Now I am on only 2 including tis formula. I am a happy customer.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2867437 on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure was too high for me to be able to renew my CDL. I started taking this product, and it came down to the point where I easily passed at my next appoinment.

Dosage Is Important

Posted by 4854115424925876217 on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started this on the back of 150+/100+ BP readings. Within a week of taking this, my BP shot up to 170+/115+. Plus I constantly get bad headaches and shoulder tension. Stopped it and BP went back to 150+/100+ almost immediately. I don't know why it's worse for me though. I tried again, this time with 2 tablets in the morning, instead of one I'd normally take. My BP taken in the afternoon was 135/95 and 129/99. Wow! I've never had such low readings ever. Guess the dosage is important. Will continue to monitor.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2989945 on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really does help lower my blood pressure :o)

satisfied but...

Posted by Reviewer2077715 on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was taking two caps twice a day for the first three days then switched to one cap twice a day and didn't have much of a difference in my blood pressure reading. I do feel as though the blood pressure formula is helping but not as much as the reviews claim.

1 2