LIFE SAVER

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2012 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product. My blood pressure was at the stroke level before I started taking the pills and now it is in the normal range, 2 months later. My blood pressure started going down immediately after starting the pills.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2013 | Verified Purchase

my husband went from 140/90 to 119/70. This pills really worked

It really works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

My BP was averaging in the 160s/100's and was often in the 180s. After a month on this, with no other lifestyle changes, and no other supplements or drugs, my average BP is 135/85. I have been taking two pills in the AM and two at night.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for years. It really works. I take 2 pills a day in the morning. My blood pressure has been down since I started taking them. I have chronic kidney disease and my blood pressure was a contributor, and I was taking four different prescription drugs. Now I am on only 2 including tis formula. I am a happy customer.

Dosage Is Important

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started this on the back of 150+/100+ BP readings. Within a week of taking this, my BP shot up to 170+/115+. Plus I constantly get bad headaches and shoulder tension. Stopped it and BP went back to 150+/100+ almost immediately. I don't know why it's worse for me though. I tried again, this time with 2 tablets in the morning, instead of one I'd normally take. My BP taken in the afternoon was 135/95 and 129/99. Wow! I've never had such low readings ever. Guess the dosage is important. Will continue to monitor.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product to lower my blood pressure ever since I lost my insurance and couldn't afford the multiple prescriptions I was taking. To my surprise, this product actually lowered my blood pressure better than the 3 prescriptions I was on. I take 1 capsule twice a day. I keep it on hand all of the time.

Lower Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this formula for some 8 months and have seen a significant decrease din blood pressure. I also work out on a daily basis and feel the combination of the two have been very positive. I will soon be eighty and recommend this product. Lowell Barker

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2010 | Verified Purchase

This really does help lower my blood pressure :o)

satisfied but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was taking two caps twice a day for the first three days then switched to one cap twice a day and didn't have much of a difference in my blood pressure reading. I do feel as though the blood pressure formula is helping but not as much as the reviews claim.

Lowered my pressure down in less than a month

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several things over the past few months still not believing that my BP had climbed slowly up to 158/70. After many different supplements and remedies, my medical intuit friend suggested this. Sure enough, I have not quite finished my bottle and already my readings are down to 138/65. I'm thrilled, needless to say. I've ordered a second bottle just to keep my run of good health and luck rolling. Best I've found so far!! San Juan Islands, WA

1 2 3