Nursing tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea. The taste is not the best, but it really does help with increased milk production. I was not able to nurse my first 3 children due to low milk supply, but with this tea and fenugreek supplements, I have been able to successfully nurse my last 2 babies (1 for 14 months and the newest one has been almost 4 months so far). I would totally recommend this tea to any mom out there that would like to increase their milk so they can nurse their baby.

Good value

Posted by hungrymama on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This nursing tea suits me, 30 minutes after drinking tea I can see the milk flow. Taste a bit bland, I prefer the taste of Mother's milk tea from Traditional Medicinals, but good value buy, the least expensive than other brand

Waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first I thought I will give few days before this tea start working. But now seems I dry off even more. I will never buy it again.

Pretty good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This tea has a nice taste and I immediately flt like my breasts were fuller after one cup. I pumped a little more every day getting an additional 1oz after a week of drinking the tea twice a day.

best tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best tea from all what i tried from that type teas. really useful and, believe me, it works!it became my favorite for all breastfeeding time.