Bell Lifestyle Shark Cartlige for Joint Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is great...I'm 61 years old and have had knee problems for years as I am very tall and was athletic in my younger years. It has taken a toll on my knees. This is my 2nd bottle and I am almost pain free...

Relief of a long established gout problem with Bell Shark Cartilage.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many unsuccessful remedies for gout in my ankles. After reading the literature on the Bell Shark Cartilage for arthritis pain, I decided to give it a try for my gout. I have been using the product for about four months and have had no gout for the last three months. What more can I say. It works!

Quick Shipment/Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this product for my dad. He has arthritis on his knees. So far so good. He likes the product so much, he wants me to order more. Awesome price compared to where he used to by the product from & quick shipment. I think i received it the next day or 2. would definitely recommend this product.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent service

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I had fractured my right wrist recently, and I had recovered from a fracture hand from a couple years ago, but still pain. I no longer have pain after two weeks of 12 pills a day for the initial phase, and I have strength back in my wrist and hand.

Best Shark Cartilage

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

on the market.

Bell Shark Cartilege

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the product and was impressed with your service. Will order again

This works very well for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When my joints are achy, this is a real help for them to feel better.

great help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great product and great price

Numbness in feet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try the Shark Cartilage for a painful knee. It helped the knee tremendously. However, I noticed after about 3 weeks that numbness and pain that I have suffered in both feet for over 2 years was getting better. I am on my 4th bottle of Shark Cartilage and all the pain is gone in my feet with only about 20% of the numbness remaining. This is gradually improving also. I highly recommend the Shark Cartilage.

1 2 3 4