excellent

Posted by Reviewer3003681 on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and i hope it will be available soon. it is easy to take and components are very well balanced and in acordance with the latest reasearch.

Outstanding product

Posted by 5036339445290211321 on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to keep your immune system in top shape. I travel a lot and am in airplanes and crowds and find myself not getting cold like I used to before taking the Immune Booster. I take two in the am and 2 in the pm for best protection.

on a test

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Nov 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Supposedly it increases NK cells twofold, thus improving the immune system. update: I found Berberine more effective for my immunity, which is not to say that this is not effective.

Save your money

Posted by Reviewer1108068 on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought many times this products on Iherb upon the claims and hoping to increase my WBC. 2 Blood tests show no changes. Inside the packaging we could get a refund if not satisfied. I did not have the paper but the proof that I bought this product many times on Iherb: that Bell company ignored claim refund to one of the many I bought. Save your money The only product that have boost my neutrophils was from Mushroom Science Coriolus PSK Iherb used to sell. I have wasted my money with the many other products like organic Coiolus or other mushrooms products sold here.

Super for the immune system

Posted by Susana on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Awesome price and great product to take care of your immune system. I have bought it three times and I have shared it with other friends. It works!

Immune booster

Posted by Ronolss on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Recommend! Keep the family from flue.