Outstanding product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to keep your immune system in top shape. I travel a lot and am in airplanes and crowds and find myself not getting cold like I used to before taking the Immune Booster. I take two in the am and 2 in the pm for best protection.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and i hope it will be available soon. it is easy to take and components are very well balanced and in acordance with the latest reasearch.

on a test

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Supposedly it increases NK cells twofold, thus improving the immune system. update: I found Berberine more effective for my immunity, which is not to say that this is not effective.

Save your money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought many times this products on Iherb upon the claims and hoping to increase my WBC. 2 Blood tests show no changes. Inside the packaging we could get a refund if not satisfied. I did not have the paper but the proof that I bought this product many times on Iherb: that Bell company ignored claim refund to one of the many I bought. Save your money The only product that have boost my neutrophils was from Mushroom Science Coriolus PSK Iherb used to sell. I have wasted my money with the many other products like organic Coiolus or other mushrooms products sold here.

Super for the immune system

Posted by Susana on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Awesome price and great product to take care of your immune system. I have bought it three times and I have shared it with other friends. It works!

Immune booster

Posted by Ronolss on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Recommend! Keep the family from flue.