It increases white cell count

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Shark Liver Oil has increased my white blood cell count. On my Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used.

Did help

Posted by celestialleo on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This does boost the immune system; found it helpful for sinus congestion.

Cancer help.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

White cell counts improved consistently.

Bell Shark Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works ,Have not had a serious cold for two years

works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

first time using it. i use it with the clear skin caps from BELL like it recommends and its not bad at all. keeps my skin moist.

Shark Liver Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this on my doctor's advice. It seems to be working. The pills are normal sized, not huge. I put them in the freezer since I have such a problem with them repeating and take them with a protein meal. Then I have no problems. Bell Lifestyle says they don't kill the sharks themselves but use sharks that have already been used by the food industry. Since I've stopped eating shark because of the overfishing I'm not thrilled with taking shark liver oil. When I no longer need to take this, I will be discontinuing the pills.

A godsend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had the worst dermatitis for almost a year. Tried everything. This seems to keep it at bay. No problem since. I'll be ordering a 3rd bottle soon. Although the company was suppose to send me a free bottle for my review to them. I hope they keep their word. I'll still order from iHerb because they are the best at packaging and the quickest of deliveries.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take it for my skin and immune system. My mother takes it in conjunction with Shark Cartilage for knee pain. It's a very helpful supplement to us.

Bell Shark Liver Oil used with Bell Shark Cartilage.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bell Shark Liver Oil used with Bell Shark Cartilage. These products working together can make a tremendous difference in your health. I know it is working for me.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very good product, i live myself in Norway and we cant get this product here. Also very good price. My skin problem has improved after i started to eat this product.

1 2 3 4