best thing ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this is simply amazing. mix some with cocoa powder in some greek yogurt/cottage cheese, add stevia and it taste like a peanut butter cup cheesecake.. but extremely healthy. i am in love. ;)

Great alternative to peanut butter

Posted by chrysalis on Jul 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic alternative if you love your peanut butter but don't want the extra fat and calories. I love adding this to things like yoghurt so it tastes extra yummy! Great taste and great protein content, but is also quite high in price. For something similar without the added sugar and salt, you can try the less expensive Protein Plus Peanut Flour which is equally as good.

Wonderful flavour!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is really yummy, but after looking at the ingredients I found out it contains sugar. You can have it occasionally though! I incorporated in my muffins and they had a wonderful PB flavour! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

PB2Good to Be True!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Saw this mentioned in Nutrition Action Newsletter and knew I had to try. Have had this for two weeks and will order more; it's easy to mix (don't be put off by the powder!) and SO delicious on sandwiches, apple slices or straight off the mixing spoon (my preferred method!). A fraction of the calories and fat of real PB, this is a dream come true for dieters and healthy eaters. Love, love, love, even though it is a bit expensive...it's worth it!

great flavor!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

absolutely LOVE being able to get that peanut butter flavor that I crave when I add this to my smoothies, but know that the calories are WAY lower!! great stuff, will definitely order again

Great alternative to high fat peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent idea for the calorie conscious. The texture when mixed with water is quite similar to regular peanut butter minus the oiliness. Taking out the fat does remove some of the peanut buttery flavor so this isn't exactly like regular peanut butter. I will take it though as a nice way to avoid high calorie peanut butter and still get to eat something similar.

Beautiful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful, but you will have to mix it instant before eating it. U can not mix it and put it in the frige, it gets weird. So make it instant before eating it.

peanut butter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am a peanut butter addict. This product is a god-send. Great taste without all the fat.

Loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great as a substitute for peanutbutter in my shakes and oatmeal! Much healthier than regular PB!

Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was totally shocked at how much I loved this. I immediately made some after receiving it and tried it right off the spoon! It is really good and fulfills my need for peanut butter! I am on Weight Watchers and its only 1.5 points per serving! You can't beat that! I will definitely be buying this again..