Too sweet for my liking

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jun 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think there is too much added sugar in this which is unnecessary . I would prefer it if there was no added sugar , just peanut flour and cacao . It tastes not bad but I prefer the original peanut butter . If u are saving up on calories then probably pb2 would be a good alternative to the full fat creamy peanut butter .

Amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I fell in love with this product.. I'm using it for everything- from spread to sauces..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious we all love it!

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is super yummy and saves a lot of calories if you like peanut butter and you are thinking about your waist line this is a really great solution if you can not really control the ammount of pb you eat! Great for making smoothies!!

Low fat, great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It tastes great, especially when you consider how low in fat it is compared to regular peanut butter. However, I do prefer the original version of PB2. The chocolate taste is too subtle.

Delicious, creamy but no chocolate taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

There is no taste of chocolate! However is delicious anyway, I always buy PB2!

Cant go wrong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

awesome product repeat purchase

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am loving this PB2 powder! Has been amazing with my smoothies and chia puddings, so delicious and very impressed.

❤️❤️❤️Get a constant big discooount!🎇🎇😵Super

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵This is super yummy and saves a lot of calories if you like peanut butter and you are thinking about your waist line this is a really great solution!!❤️😉Enter ▶️GHP 818◀️ without space at checkout get a constant big😋 discooount💖😎📣!!

Great taste and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Always a fan of the original PB2, so I picked this up on a whim. Great stuff, combining chocolate and peanut butter. Good value too!