It really is BEST!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This all-natural product is truly effective as a deodorant! Made from fresh-farmed biodynamic ingredients, these ingredients are not only effective, but they smell great too! I love all of Benedetta's products - they all work so well for me! With super-sensitive skin, Benedetta is my lifesaver!

Total Satisfaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Fast delivery.

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

if you are looking for a fresh natural smelling deodorant - this is it.

it works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

is good

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

OK, but not a great smell

It works, but the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has its own scent, but I think (and I do have a sensitive nose) the smell is pleasant and appropriate for a deodorant. Overall, the product worked for me where many a natural deodorant has not. Yet, I will not buy this product again because, while it does work, it does so at outrageous cost. It is not worth the money - Crystalux, among a few others, is an equally effective product at a much lower price (from iHerb). If this product were in the $5 to $7 range, I would buy it regularly - but $20! No. Once to try was enough.

Stinky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The deodorant smells like when you are camping. It is not offensive like some deodorants, but is overwhelming and does take over the room when you put it on. The spray itself is nice. I did however spill half the container the 1st day I used it. Once you remove the plastic tape it is ready to use there is no lid over the sprayer I didnt realize that and tried to open it and it spilled all over. Very frustrating after spending twenty dollars on it. I have been using it for a month and a half and it has kept the perspiration away, but the last few days I have worn it I started smelling withen a few hours. It is as if my body got used to it and it didnt work anymore. I am on the hunt again for a natural deodorant that works.

Won't repurchase!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted a natural deodorant. However, this smell like pinesol. I can't stand the smell. It does seem to work...you just need to get past the smell...which I cannot. I will not be buying this again.

Just a couple sprays does the trick all day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love, love, love the fresh scent of this deodorant. I'm always looking for natural deodorants that work -- this one most certainly does. Only on a couple occasions did I need to spray again before going out at night.

Excellent Natural Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Benedetta has developed an effective deodorant without metallic substances. While many "natural" products come up short when it comes to efficacy, Benedetta really delivers.