VanDoren

Posted by Reviewer1281771 on Feb 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This product is a life saver! I have diabeties and get awful pain in my feet which would often keep me awake through the night unless I took pain killers. I read about the benefits of Benfotiamine a two or three years ago and started taking it right away. I have found this brand to be the most effective. Well, I've only tried one other brand and it takes longer to work. I know this because when I run out of the Benfotiamine the pain begins to return. One hint about this product: Don't give up on it too early. If you are taking it for the first time, it may take two or three weeks of faithfully taking a high dose to kick in. The scientific papers say the higher to dose, the more effective it is, and I found this to be true. I take around 800 - 1,000 mg until the pain subsides and then around 450-600 daily. I am so thankful for this suppliment. I hope it works as well for you, because I know how horrible that pain can be.

no more tingles

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I didn't really believe this would work. I was wrong. My diabetic neuropathy in my left foot and hand is gone. It took several weeks, but it did the job. I quit for a while and it came back. I started again and it is gone again. Must be the stuff.

Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2582172 on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking the Benfotiamine to protect my kidneys and nerves. I feel that I am doing fine. I can feel the bottoms of my feet in my shoes. My kidneys also seem to be doing just fine.

benfotiamine

Posted by Reviewer1419588 on Jun 19, 2006 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from peripheral neuropathy this may be the product for you. It has helped tremendously with the pain and burning and tingling to make it much more bearable , nothing else I have found including drugs have helped as much.

neuropathy

Posted by Reviewer2591090 on Nov 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i am a diabetic patient with neuropathy. It seems to make the numbness and tingling more bearable and less pronounced. I am also a vegetarian so these are great

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1836772 on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product has cut my calf muscle pain in half. Also works well for my fibromyalgia, I do not feel so achy any longer.

Most excellent product !

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my follow up review. I have been using this product for over a year now and it really works !! I am a diabetic on insulin with kidney damage and suffering retinopathy, all of which are diabetic related. The syptoms of nerve damage have dissapeared. I am so glad I can feel the return of normasl sensations in all my limbs. I take two inthe morning and one at night. It is worth having a try if you are a diabetic sufferer, it certainly has changed my life. Good Luck !

Glucose stabilised

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was developing diabetes type II (as it turns out due to undiagnosed genetic factors), so decided to try this product, as I did have vitamin B1 deficiency. I had metabolic (mitochondrial) malfunction, so even if usually sceptical of the synthetic vitamins, I decided to test the claim that benfotiamine can pass the phosholipid barrier and enter the cells - where the effects of diabetes are felt. In just two weeks (presumably because it only was mildly elevated) my glucose stabilised, and the dreadful tiredness abated! I still take it occasionally, for as long as I need it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1121804 on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love it. I wake up without pain and a lot less stiff. By the way, it is the only benfotiamine a found without silica, that horrible ingredient that gives me and many others, nausea and headache.

DN preventative

Posted by Reviewer2995098 on Mar 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I find that my feet feel much better when taking Benfotiamine than when I don't use it.