OCCIPITAL NEURALGIA HEADACHES RELIEVED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband has suffered for nearly 12 years now with severe daily headaches that start at the base of his skull and his eye, usually always happens on the right side. After 11 years he's been diagnosed with occipital neuralgia. He has had the nerve blocks (twice) which had no success with the pain. But after only a few doses of this supplement, he says he feels something is going on in his head. It actually takes the edge off of his severe headaches. Not always, but it lowers the pain level and helps take away some of the pain that can be quite scary. He just started taking it on 12-12-10 and has now been able to take the recommended 4 capsules per day- so hopefully we'll have greater results as we continue on with the supplements. It's the only thing that has kind of helped with the pain and he's been prescribed everything from: Flexeril, Mobic, and CDP/Amitriptyline(which is a heavy duty old time antidepressant used to control pain) none of them has helped with his headache pain at all. This is the first thing that has brought him any hope at all. If you suffer from nerve damage of any kind give it a try- at least it premotes "healing" the nerve damage and thereby enventually will relieve pain as healing occurs to the nerve over time. There's also another brand of "nerve support formula" mfd. by Wellness Support Network and it has helped many as well, but it is twice the price of this one. The only difference is their's only has 2mg of B2, no B5,2mg B6 and 200IU of vitamin D3. This formula has 10mg of B2, 10mg 9f B5, 10mg of B6, NO vit D3. Just a matter of what you can afford. Best Regards, Hopeful Wife......

Benfotiamine Multi B 150 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My massage therapist recommended this product for my peripheral neuropathy induced numbness and inflammation, an illness I contracted from a vaccine injury in 2004. I have been taking the maximum prescribed dosage daily for about 2 months and definately notice a positive change with my ongoing symptoms and discomfort. My energy level is higher and the inflammation is less severe. I have experienced no noticable side effects. I definately recommend this product for neuropathy.

Benfotiamine Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have neuropathy in my feet and could not take the prescription medicine Lyrica. I thought I would never find relief from the foot pain. But, this stuff works. Thank you for a great product.

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Benfotiamine seems to be reversing the neuropathy in my feet and legs. I am very happy with the results.

Multi B Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take 4 Benfotiamine Multi B capsules daily for diabetic and neuropathy control. I was diagnosed as being diabetic 10 years ago, and so far my blood sugar is under control without pills or insulin. I give all the credit to the B vitamins (especially thiamine B1). Thank you for this product!

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have herniated disc which caused me to have severe back pain, leg pain, and sciatic nerve. This vitamin helps me relieve the pain.

Neuropathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking 2 a day along with 2 Source Naturals MethyCobalamin 1mg. for a year now. It took away burning, prickley feeling and terrible discomfort upon walking in my feet. It is a miracle.

This stuff rocks!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Benfotiamine is used by my husband for controlling neuropathy in his legs and feet due to diabetes (it replaced Lyrica). My son and four of our friends use it for Sciatica. It gives them complete relief from sciatic pain. I enjoy telling people about it when they say they (or a loved one) has sciatica or neuropathy. Just recommended it to two other people last week. Waiting to see if it helped them.

VERY SATISFIED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have had problems with neuropathy in my hands and feet for years, and after using Benfotiamine for about a month I have experienced a 70-80% inprovement. I highly suggest this product

Excellent absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Severe low back pain which could not be diagnosed or successfully treated by the medical establishment. A few days on Benfo and the pain was gone.