Help

I like the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tea tree smell makes me relaxed. Cool smell is suitable in summer. But not enough bubble

Good product

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my husband who doesn't have much hair left! Clean ingredients, mild herbal smell that he likes. He finds his scalp less oily with the use of the shampoo and is happy to continue with it. Haven't tried on my long hair so can't comment. Daughter tried it and found it didn't clean enough her long hair (oily scalp) but she uses commercial shampoos that strips the oil from her hair... so I will update my review when I have tried it on my hair. Great service, prices, shipping rates at iHerb.

so natural!

Posted by brownrice on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The contents is better than many so called natural shampoo in market, the smell is good and easy to raise.

좋아요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

오브리, 아발론, 벤틀리 써봤는데 벤틀리가 최고네요. 세 개째 써요. 감을 때 뻣뻣한 거 빼면 장점 덩어리입니다. 트리트먼트 하면 되니까요 ㅎㅎ

Purchased for my son whose hair is thick, slightly oily and had a little dandruff and slight itch.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

He is a man of few words but being in his teen years, experienced some dandruff and mild itch. He said "it's good" but I would say it's better than good because he no longer seems to have dandruff (not that I've noticed anyway) nor the itch. It smelled so divine I was tempted to use it but decided not to as I have thin/dry/course hair (lucky me :) Gave 4 stars instead of 5 because I can't personally vouch for it's efficacy.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does not wash well but considering organic ..

Smells nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The smell is lovely but I only can use this about once a week or it leaves my hair too dry. it does make my hair seem less oily after I use it though