Review of Bernard Jensen's Alfalfa 550 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This always has been and continues to be an outstanding product. I use it for atmospheric allergies, and it always works like a charm. Thank you for carrying this brand.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The last alfalfa I ordered was enteric coated and did not work very well. I could tell right away that these tablets had more punch. Great price!

Good for constipation & Gout

Posted by tamerhosny on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for constipation for those around me who took this. Alfalfa is good because it got multi vitamins and minerals. I recommend someone who has Gout to take this to reduce the uric acid.

GREAT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love taking alfalfa tablets! They are packed with so many nutrients and minerals, and I feel so good taking 3-4 of Bernard Jensen's tablets at breakfast and lunch, and my hair and nails have gotten so strong,long, and healthy, to me that's just 2 ways to prove that they are giving me nutrients that I wasn't getting elsewhere!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Alfalfa for years as an arthritis aid and preventative, very successfully. Service by iHerb excellent, ordered on Monday, delivered to my home in the UK on Wednesday. Thank you.

Perfect for the winter time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, easy to swallow, packed with vitamins and perfectly fulfill the need of greens during the winter time.

Like this product but don't like double billing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

product is fine but paid UPS by VISA a fee when delivered and now they are sending us a bill in mail maybe you need to use a different carrier as I hate double billing - Lester Conrad

Bernard Jensen's, Alfalfa Leaf Tablets, 550 mg, 1000 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product we are very familiar with. I like the Alfalfa and the great qualities it has for our bodies.

Good for gout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's help my husband gout attack, he kept forgot to take them so he got more gout attack due his weight gain but now he take it regularly and so far no more gout attack. Gonna order again.. very recommended for those got gout problem

This stuff is so awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is so awesome -- can I even -- words -- the price is just amazing. I just stuff these tablets in my mouth and chew them. Great for improving bowel movements, etc., and adding more green food to your diet in a simple way. Alfalfa is very nutritious too. Thanks for the amazing price!

1 2 3 4