Great product!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy way to get iodine! No need to swallow capsules or tablets, a few drops of this in a small glass of water gives you what you need! Iodine is essential for us but people in the western countries don't get nearly enough of it from food. It's not dangerous to overdose it a little: people who regularly eat seaweeds get much more of iodine daily than is supposed to be healthy. However those people live longer than most of us. Coincidence?

Helped my thyroid function and body temperature.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My temperature ran low, and I was often cold easily. I tired easily with physical activity, even vacuuming the house. I'm not sure if my thyroid was under active or overactive. My symptoms would say under active, but I'm very thin (vegetarian and exerciser). My homeopath recommended a kelp supplement. I have an allergy to kelp, but not the dulse. After about one month of taking this product, my body temperature came to normal, I don't get cold easily, and I am not tired after physical activity. Only 6 drops per day, and on my second bottle. There is hardly any taste, easy to take, great price, and no yucky ingredients.

Seems to be helping my thyroid and adrenals.....along with Ribose and Celtic Sea Salt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Just a few drops each day and I do feel better. I am also using Jarrow Formulas, Ribose Powder 200g (iHerb as well)....Dr. Jensen has written several books and I value his information. This Dulse was said to be one of the purest (and most gently absorbing) formulations of iodine (via a health practitioner I have been working with). Simce I started using this, Ribose and adding sea salt to my diet....my thyroid is better and I am sleeping much better!!!! Previously, I was of the mind set that salt was not good for me. I have disposed of that myth and am generously salting my food with celtic sea salt.....my mind and body are much happier! Most of our health imbalances are so..easily corrected...thanks iHerb.com for a great site and excellent service!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I read information on thyroid issues and iodine. I purchased this product to see if it would help my thyroid problem, i could not level out on my meds. I took this product for 2 weeks prior to getting my thyroid test and i finally received the call that it was normal and i did not need to change the level again. I will take this product everyday. It actually works great no nasty taste. I would recommed this to anyone that has thyroid issues. My dr did not tell be about iodine problems with thyroid problems. If I would have known I would have used it earlier

Tastes Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be one of the better iodine sources out there. A squirt in kids and my shake in the mornings.

so far very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

mild flavor, easy to administer

Great for electrolyte replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has a very mild taste and is perfect for homemade sports gels or in a recovery smoothie.

Shipment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you ship any faster, things will get here before I order them! Good job, good prices, good products

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

As a person who was iodine deficient, I have found this to be an outstanding product providing outstanding results!

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with this supplement.

1 2