Great Shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice natural shampoo! It really cleanses my hair with an herb smell to it. I absolutely love how great it makes my hair look!! Will definitely be buying it again!

Did not like the reformed amla shine shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered the liguid Amla shampoo that I have been using for years and was sent the new cream shampoo in a tube which I tried and did not like. Sent 5 tubes back.I would love to know if you can possibly get me the Amla Shampoo in the bottle shown here, which is liquid. Please let me know and I will definitely order some.

Posted by miracle on Mar 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good shampoo, but INCI isn't so good

A very nice shampoo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, feels good, and does the job. As with some other healthy shampoos, I wish they produced a matching conditioner too.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product

Clean Fluffy Hair!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this shampoo. It does a great job of cleaning the hair. My hair has lots of body after using this.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've used this for years. Once in a while I try something new but go back to it. I like the scent and it leaves my course, curly hair soft.

Smells healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it's just aromatherapy, but I always feel refreshed and healthily clean when I use this shampoo. My scalp and hair feel nice too, though.

good

Posted by frensisa on Aug 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Although I'm not thrilled about the smell, it does it's job great - leaves hair shiny and smooth.

Enjoyed the shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy using this ayurvedic shampoo. It doesn't lather as much as ones with sulfates, but if you want a natural and fresh shampoo, this is a good one.

1 2