Will Never Buy Anything Else!

Posted by MistyJ on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is probably my 6th purchase of the Natural Dishwasher Gel. It is OUTSTANDING! I could no longer stand the taste/residue some of the top selling dishwasher soaps would leave on my dishes even after a long cycle. Literally--sometimes you could taste the bleachy chemicals. This leaves ZERO film and leaves my dishes squeaky clean and sparkling. I just love it! I have tried other "natural" automatic dishwasher cleansers that didn't do the job...they just didn't have the power. This does and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

healthy cleaning

Posted by 5462229165772139818 on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

no chemistry, it mskes good foam (I opened it while working), no chemistry smell in the room while drying with opened machine-door. It cleans as good as chemistry stuff, but not perfect, but very very good! I will buy again! ThNKS!

Works surprisingly well

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just like other reviewers, I've tried other brands and this is the best so far. Also very economical, even given the high postage costs of shipping to New Zealand.

Posted by 5117694514551587603 on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best "natural" dishwasher liquid I've tried. It gets my dishes squeaky clean, literally - squeaky! No residue, no spots, nothing but clean. It really only takes just one tablespoon plus a drop I add to the pre-rinse compartment. (In full disclosure, I do keep vinegar in the rinse compartment but I really don't think I can credit that for getting the dishes to look so clean.) I use this stuff on the dirtiest, most caked-on dishes too (no pre-rinsing here) and I just love it! It's easy to squeeze out of the bottle, is truly scent free and is perfect. No complaints!

Got rid of the White Film on my dishes

Posted by 4626875466536596164 on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried EVERYTHING to get clean looking dishes. This is the only thing that works. I do wipe the dishes off before hand AND use the Normal Setting (hotter water) instead of the Eco Setting

Okay

Posted by 5723114882312981173 on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not terrible but I wouldn't use it again, doesn't seem particularly effective. I persevered for about half the bottle, i even used rinse aid in the dishwasher and commercial tablets to confirm that it's this product that isn't effective.

great!

Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've now bought two bottles of this and we LOVE it. I love that it's natural and more environmentally-sound than chemical-laden commercial brands. Our dishes have been clean with no film or residue. I will not go back to the synthetic fragrance brands that are made with ingredients I can't pronounce.

No Smell Just clean

Posted by Reviewer1825598 on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Impressive product and economical will absolutely re-purchase

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent

Posted by 5720256647844415345 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love love love this product. I bought it originally when it was in the previous design and a clearance item at Crate & Barrel. I loved it so much that I bought all the rest the store had. When I ran out, I tried to go back to a commercial name brand. It was terrible. I could tell that there was detergent residual & that if I could taste it, I was consuming detergent! I went back to Better Life. I found it for the best price and got free shipping at iHerb. I love this product so much I bought 4 & tried their liquid dish detergent too which is great! The best part about using this product is that it is made from NON-TOXIC castille soap. I am not consuming toxic chemicals from using this product on my dishes. It is important for me to take good care of my family, and now that I have a child it is even more important to use products that are non-toxic. Side, note. This detergent works so good that when I had my dishwasher repaired the service guy kept asking me if I actually used my dishwasher because it smelled so fresh and looked so clean inside. I use my dishwasher almost every day or more! I have clean, spot-free dishes, and I am using well water! Great product, I will be a life-long user! -Alena

WONDERFUL and NON toxic

Posted by Reviewer2072337 on Feb 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love love love this product. doesn't cause me any allergies, and cleans like mad. non toxic

1 2