Will Never Buy Anything Else!

Posted by MistyJ on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is probably my 6th purchase of the Natural Dishwasher Gel. It is OUTSTANDING! I could no longer stand the taste/residue some of the top selling dishwasher soaps would leave on my dishes even after a long cycle. Literally--sometimes you could taste the bleachy chemicals. This leaves ZERO film and leaves my dishes squeaky clean and sparkling. I just love it! I have tried other "natural" automatic dishwasher cleansers that didn't do the job...they just didn't have the power. This does and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best "natural" dishwasher liquid I've tried. It gets my dishes squeaky clean, literally - squeaky! No residue, no spots, nothing but clean. It really only takes just one tablespoon plus a drop I add to the pre-rinse compartment. (In full disclosure, I do keep vinegar in the rinse compartment but I really don't think I can credit that for getting the dishes to look so clean.) I use this stuff on the dirtiest, most caked-on dishes too (no pre-rinsing here) and I just love it! It's easy to squeeze out of the bottle, is truly scent free and is perfect. No complaints!

healthy cleaning

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

no chemistry, it mskes good foam (I opened it while working), no chemistry smell in the room while drying with opened machine-door. It cleans as good as chemistry stuff, but not perfect, but very very good! I will buy again! ThNKS!

Got rid of the White Film on my dishes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried EVERYTHING to get clean looking dishes. This is the only thing that works. I do wipe the dishes off before hand AND use the Normal Setting (hotter water) instead of the Eco Setting

Automatic Dishwasher Detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love love love this product. I bought it originally when it was in the previous design and a clearance item at Crate & Barrel. I loved it so much that I bought all the rest the store had. When I ran out, I tried to go back to a commercial name brand. It was terrible. I could tell that there was detergent residual & that if I could taste it, I was consuming detergent! I went back to Better Life. I found it for the best price and got free shipping at iHerb. I love this product so much I bought 4 & tried their liquid dish detergent too which is great! The best part about using this product is that it is made from NON-TOXIC castille soap. I am not consuming toxic chemicals from using this product on my dishes. It is important for me to take good care of my family, and now that I have a child it is even more important to use products that are non-toxic. Side, note. This detergent works so good that when I had my dishwasher repaired the service guy kept asking me if I actually used my dishwasher because it smelled so fresh and looked so clean inside. I use my dishwasher almost every day or more! I have clean, spot-free dishes, and I am using well water! Great product, I will be a life-long user! -Alena

Works surprisingly well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just like other reviewers, I've tried other brands and this is the best so far. Also very economical, even given the high postage costs of shipping to New Zealand.

Effective at washing dishes and pots and pans, cutlery. Long lasting bottle.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like Better Life. I usually prewash dishes in soapy water and use a hot water full setting for the dishwasher. Dishes come out great.

The best natural dishwasher soap I've used yet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've tried quite a few natural dishwasher soaps and have always been disappointed. HOWEVER, this stuff actually works just as well as normal commercial detergents! It leaves dishes clean and completely spot free, which makes them look a lot nicer too. There's no harsh smell and you only need a tiny amount per load of dishes. I highly recommend it!

Best natural Dishwasher detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different natural dishwasher detergents. This one is the best.

Works like promised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a dishwasher liquid, that wouldn't have such an overpowering smell, less chemicals, but would still get the job done. Found it! Even without pre-rinsing the dishes they come out clean. Using the eco-setting, which means lower temperatures. Would suggest it and sill definitely buy it again!

1 2 3