Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This dish soap had a very high EWG rating, so I decided to try it. A little goes a long way! It suds really well and is tough on grease and grime. Can't go wrong with this soap.

Better Life, Dish It Out, Natural Dish Soap, Unscented

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product because it has fewer chemicals in it... and it's also Unscented. The dish soap suds nicely, and gets greasy pans clean, without being rough on my hands.

solved my problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works great (suds are better in hot water) AND I finally no longer have itching and scaling problems on my hands. It got better with other soaps that are closer to natural, but this is the first one that really works... dishes and pots and pans are shiny clean and the skin on my hands is great! At last, no gloves.

Best non-toxic dish soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is among the very few that scores so highly in the EWG rating. Top-notch, works really well, too!

very clean

Posted by freeradicle on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No scent, no ethoxylates, no chemical preservatives. Cleans well but just slightly drying on the hands.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My most recent purchase of this product (June 2015) was very disappointing. It is very Scented. Smells like perfume - a very musty, sweet and gag inducing odor. I have not called the company, but am letting others on this website know that this product is not unscented. It is my third bottle. The first two bottles were fine and had no noticeable odor. But now I can not trust this brand to be unscented. I will need to find yet another alternative soap that cuts grease without making me feel ill.

No SLS!!!

Posted by jewelsinchina on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap a lot. I bought it because it didn't contain sodium laurel sulfate. Most "natural" ones have SLS, this is the only on I found on iherb without it.

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This Dish Soap is budget-friendly and it has discreet, natural scent. Also it washes free from oil very good.

The product deserves 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The shipping packaging though.... although it always comes sealed in another bag, it never fails to spill everywhere in the box. I get less product because of that and it happens with every bottle I got.

Works very well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this dish soap! It's truly unscented, suds very well in soft water (not so much in hard) and does its claim of cutting through grease. Also, a little goes a long way! I only need a drop to get several dishes done and, with daily use, one bottle lasted about 3 months. I'm on my second bottle and don't foresee myself switching to anything else. I cook with lots of fats and oils and can honestly say this cuts through them all. I just washed a baking pan last night that was full of grease and olive oil from chicken legs that were baking in the oven, and it cut through everything. The only reason I'm taking off 1 star is because I wish this came as a pump instead of as a squirt bottle. Yes, I find it annoying to have to keep grabbing the bottle with my soapy dish gloves to squirt out more soap onto my sponge. In addition, once it gets to the bottom, you have to keep it flipped upside down so it doesn't take forever for the remaining soap to come out. Naturally it doesn't stand up that way on its own and keeps falling into my sink. I guess you could say I give the performance 5 stars, but 4 stars for the design.