Long lasting suds..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful scent... clean, light, smell. Tackles grease well. Container spout has 4 tiny seed shaped holes which helps with the dispersal of the dishsoap liquid. iHerb does a SUPER job of packinging the products you order. This item had tape over the spout, & the bottle was placed in zipped-locked plastic bag. Thank you, iHerb

Best so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ingredients are recognizable, doesn't produce heaps of bubbles so you know there aren't any hidden extras in there, little goes a long way. It REALLY cleans well and smell (which i like) doesn't hang around after rinsing! Thanks for carrying this product!

Best !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best product I have ever used. Little goes a long way. Very gentle and great cleaning for dishes.

Kind to my hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This dish washing soap cleans well but it does not cut very greasy dishes with just one wash, you have to do it 2 times. My hands are not dry after using it unlike other chemical washes. The smell is not strong just faintly citrus but this is alright as ingredients used are not harmful to the environment.

Perfume

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I don't want such persistent fragrance on my dishes.

price raise from USD4.xx up to USD6.99 in few months??? what's the marketing strategy is that?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the product is good but won't buy it unless its price drop back

Best Ever...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap! My dish cloths rarely smell when I use it and it gets dishes very clean! Also appreciate that they don't add sulfates...

Good!

Posted by schan813 on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have Hand Eczema and so bought this expecting this is more natural and mild. Recommend!

Works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent dish soap. Smells wonderful and cleans as good as it smells. I like the citrus smell combined with the clean mint scent. A drop in a greasy pan sends oil running for the fences.

Best Dish Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this dish soap. It is as good as any supermarket bought soap and definitely the best natural soap i have bought. Smells great. Works excellently. Doesn't dry out my skin as quickly as other soaps. I'm stocking up on this one.