IN LOVE

Posted by 5320632735664803382 on Feb 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this hand soap and received it yesterday and I think that the smell is wonderful. Its very minty with a hint of citrus. I just love washing my hands with it. It is also free of all of the chemical junk found in other hand soaps. Another reviewer said that the scent of this soap wasnt any good. Well he must have a bad nose and I am so happy that I didnt take his advice because he was so wrong about this hand soap. The scent great. Love this soap! Will be buying it again!

smells great

Posted by 5030476915445611762 on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Makes me smile when I wash my hands. Its natural and smell really good. Wish the packaging was a little nicer for a bathroom.

It smells good and safe for children

Posted by 5371118667764785641 on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This soap is really great, I was not expecting to be so effective even with very dirty hands highly recommend

recmend

Posted by 5157056863109237219 on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

mild not greasy a little bit goes a long way

Nice hand soap!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This soap cleanses and foams very well. It doesn't dry out the skin on my hands and the ingredients are natural and non-irritating. The soap has a fresh, minty scent.

Nice smell, texture feels oily

Posted by 5739731546037761932 on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of the product but it took a bit getting used to the feeling of the liquid. It feels oily not really like a soap. The price was a bit high for a small bottle. I used as a hand soap.

one of the better soaps I used

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My only problem with the product was the smell. it has a Strong smell of mint and sage, and in my point of view it dosent go well togther. Beyond that, this is definitely one of the better soaps I used,it leaves the skin smooth, pleasant and clean. One of the most important things IS that this soup does not contain harmful chemicals and contains mostly natural ingredients.i use it as a shower soup. you are invited to visit my page for more info.

Citrus Mint Liquid Hand Soap

Posted by MacnAZ on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is good. It has a light minty smell.

Fine soap, not good smell

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like that this soap is eco-friendly but I'm not at all in love with the smell. And, well, that's kind of a big deal...