Another good product!

Posted by Reviewer3059703 on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Clean wood with no fake Pledge sheen and buildup! And I love the smell!

Great product

Posted by 5577290196219021226 on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This not only smells good without being over powering - it works great. Leaves a nice shine & no residue.

Works great.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Aug 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find a furniture polish that is natural and works well. This is it. This is the only product I use on my wood furniture.

your skin will love it

Posted by 4704916010842636465 on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my new favorite wood cleaner. It leaves a velvety finish that's not oily and smells nice, too. I wanted something that polished my furniture without making me nervous about absorbing all the chemicals and this fit the bill.

I'll buy it again!

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Cleans perfectly and smells like fresh air with a hint of cinnamon.

Unbelievable!!

Posted by 4770799500799852174 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product I have ever used on my furniture - I was sceptical that it would discourage dust, tried it, and it works!! I live in an area that the dust settling on everything was driving me mad, having to dust every day, with Better Life Dust defying Wood Polish I could leave it for two weeks before dusting and even then it was mostly white hair from my cat. The shine on my dining table it unbelievable. I am so thrilled with this polish I am telling all my friends about it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

excellent natural product!!

Posted by 5083584220133956635 on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i love this polish and find that it does a wonderful job putting that nice sheen on all my wood tables and stands! for years i went without a spray in my cleaning regime, such as pledge, because of the toxic ingredients , but have now found an excellent replacement . the smell is also pleasant.

I really like this product

Posted by 5329914339733021082 on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice cleaner and polish for our wood furniture. It looks so nice and it is good for the wood finish, as well. I also like the smell of the cinnamon and lavender. It's fresh.

Sprayed once... water marks on furniture gone!

Posted by 5618254537096380385 on Sep 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I sprayed this product on a dusting cloth one time, and dusted my entire den. Used on the flat screen TV, leather sofa, and many antiques. Goes far... smells wonderful. Worked well on the "water-rings" on the top of an old antique chest (my husband was not careful and placed an iced drink on it... several times).

Good smell and safe