Excellent Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cleaner deserves 5 stars. It is a versatile all rounder cleaner. It delivers what it says "Clean Whatever". I use it to clean my stove and everything in the house. It is also a good laundry spot remover. This surprises me. I spray onto the stains leave it for 5 minutes and then give it a good scrub and the stain comes off. The fragrance is not too strong, nice and light. I am happy to have found this product in iHerb.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this spray! I feed my cats raw meat and bones so it's like a killing scene every time after they've done eating. This spray is great on cleaning the grease and dried blood from the tile floor. It smells great too, and wouldn't leave any stain on the floor! I also love the fact that it's all natural so it wouldn't do any harm to me or my cats. I am looking to order the second bottle already!

nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

smells good in a natural, essential oil way. cleans well too.

the greatest natural cleaner ever!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

we have been using this product since we saw it on Shark Tank and just love it!! it is safe around food...pets...us!! and does a great job disinfecting surfaces. LOVE IT

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Happy with this product, but I will not use it again on wooden floors and mirrors. It left quiet a significant residue.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clean very well!

Great stuff!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried this all purpose cleaner because I saw it on a re-run of Shark Tank. So impressed with the demonstration. Smells so nice and fresh! Thank you!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good cleansing power, light scent... will purchase again

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of chemical safety

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the chemical safety factor. Cleans great and smells good too.

1 2 3 4