Delicious!

Posted by 5493251685457932481 on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This makes the very best chicken and dumplings ever! If anyone has doubts...you are missing out!!!

I love this base.

Posted by Reviewer2189799 on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product for so many soups and dishes. Works well with a little vegetable base.

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big "bouillon" consumer. I'm aware now of sodium glutamate (found in most bouillon) so I wanted to try this one since it doesn't contain any. I must say that I like the taste of it, but I still feel the difference with the other bouillon since it has a milder taste, so better than bouillon? Not for me! But for a healthy alternative, go for it!

Good stuff

Posted by 5471593555204295832 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Other than constantly making sure you don't contaminate the jar with your spoon, it has good chicken flavour and it's not that salty.

Great gravy

Posted by 5169125140301696269 on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make my gravy, Use it for lots of wys. You can't go wrong if u like gravy. Make a rou with butter and flour use water and this for flaver and you will never bother using just drippings. If I have drippings I use them also.

Best bouillon available

Posted by Reviewer2126262 on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since my local store stopped carrying this, I tried several different broth-making options. None ever came close. My mother-in-law jokes me when I tell her I can make a 10 minute soup, but this broth is how. Its so tasty to me, sometimes I just have a cup of it with crackers. Very smooth, rich and gives great flavor without having little chicken bits like a lot of bouillons do in an attempt to be more authentic.

Better Than Bouillon

Posted by Reviewer1256412 on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Prompt delivery. No problems. This was easy. Thanks.

chicken better than bouillon

Posted by Reviewer1209625 on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We've been using better than bouillon for years, and won't use anything else! Our grocery store stopped carrying it, and rather than go from store to store, I chose to order directly from you.

Better Than Bouillon, Superior Touch, Chicken Base, 8 oz (227 g)

Posted by Reviewer2939103 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is the best that I have try,I will be buying again.

Great Bouillon!

Posted by Reviewer3082927 on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I so much prefer using Better Than Bouillon Soup bases over the powdered/cubed kind. The flavor is really great and it has no MSG.

1 2 3