Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This makes the very best chicken and dumplings ever! If anyone has doubts...you are missing out!!!

great flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Still need to research on the ingredients as taste makes me think it's too good to be true

I love this base.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product for so many soups and dishes. Works well with a little vegetable base.

Taste good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm a big "bouillon" consumer. I'm aware now of sodium glutamate (found in most bouillon) so I wanted to try this one since it doesn't contain any. I must say that I like the taste of it, but I still feel the difference with the other bouillon since it has a milder taste, so better than bouillon? Not for me! But for a healthy alternative, go for it!

MSG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Taste not as good as the other organic chicken base (same brand) and also read other comments from the internet that it actually contains MSG which I am concerned if I am using it like more than 5 times a week!

This is a first class product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No need to buy chicken broth any more, the closest most broth gets to a chicken is if one walks by the plant the day they make it. This is absolutely a great product. Eating a little out of the jar is nice too.

The name says it all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like it says, it is better than bouillon.

משחת מרק עוף

Posted by IRIS on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

מתאימה לכל סוגי המאכלים... מוסיפה אותה לכל תבשיל. חסרון- קצת מלוחה ולכן צריך לשמור על איזון של המלח בהוספת המוצר

So good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, it's a great low calorie way to boost taste in so many dishes. Excellent quality.

Absolutely delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great for my cooking - love that roasted chicken flavour that comes through in stir fries and stews!

1 2 3