Good price but ...

Posted by CosmicFriends on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This parchment paper offers good value for money. When I received the roll of parchment paper, I put the whole box on my kitchen scale and found that it weighted only 262g or 0.59lb ! However, the shipping weight of this product charged by iHerb was 1.88 Kg or 4.14 lb! I think it was very unreasonable. Even if you were to order just a roll of parchment alone, the shipping box wouldn't weight 1.6 Kg or 3.55 lb! So, the good value of the parchment paper is totally negated by the shipping weight charged by iHerb.

Great Product Great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like to cook things on parchment rather than aluminum foil. Fish, baked goods, etc. all cook up well on this paper and without the extra chemicals. Love it!

Nice product

Posted by CombinationEczema on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way with this product, I ordered it a yeas ago and lasts for a long time. I like that its unbleached and that I can cut various sized pieces - depending on my needs.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you can get past the brown color you will be happy with this parchment paper. It works just like its bleached paper counterpart.

Good value, good product, glad I shopped it & found here.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quality even better than local brand & better value. Fits better in my baking pans than the brands wider than 13" because you can always put it the other way if needed.

Good price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love to bake with parchment paper and am pleased to have found this unbleached paper online. Iherb is so convenient for this kind of thing. I don't like to go to the store during the holidays because of the crowds. How nice to have it delivered to my doorstep!

The only way to go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I only use unbleached and its almost unavailable in Australia

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great for baking and grilling sardines. Holds everything on the paper well. I'll reorder!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it all the time for lining baking trays.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years, and Iherb has the best price - even after their re-org.

1 2 3