My favorite tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ended up sampling this tea at a whole foods when a representative from Bigelow came. I reluctantly tried it because I am not a fan of ginger at all but I ended up loving it! I love drinking it in the afternoon or if I feel indigestion and I don't have apple cider vinegar on me. Great tasty tea - I prefer it to Yogi's lemon ginger tea which tastes too ginger-y for me.

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and smell

Amazing and tasty tea!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea. It tastes great and really helps with digestion because of the probiotics.

Great tasting tea that helps with stomach issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this tea from Iherb for the first time recently, but have been drinking this tea for a number of years. I have tried many teas aimed at helping indigestion problems, but this tea is the best one for me. I drink a cup of it when ever my stomach feels off, and I usually feel quite a bit better. I won't tell you that this will completely take away a stomach issue (sometimes it does), but I will tell you that it helps considerably. The taste is also very pleasant. I am not a huge fan of strong ginger, so I prefer the milder taste of this tea and its lemony taste too. I used to buy this tea at several different stores, but can only find it at Ihearb now...so PLEASE don't quit selling it!!! Off to have a cup of it now...

Tasty and Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of flavored teas but also health benefit teas. This tea has a light taste and the Ginger is quite soothing. I have noticed that the probiotics have helped me tremendously. If you are looking for a healthy tea with a good flavor then I reccomend this tea. If you are looking for flavor but not interested in a "heavy" feeling tea, then I would suggest that you steer away from this one. I will be purchasing again for sure.

Very light taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste like lemon ginger that I get from other brands. Very faint lemon and don't notice the ginger. Taste more like camomile.

not very lemony or gingery

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the benefits of this tea, but the taste is a big dissapointment - not very lemony and I can't taste the ginger at all. Don't get this if you like your lemon ginger teas to have a kick!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

One of my favorite teas to make. If I have an upset stomach, not feeling well, or just need a boost this tea is perfect. I like that it contains lemon, which is great for your liver and your immune system. The ginger is great for your digestive tract and your immune system. And then it goes one step further and contains probiotics, which are also great for your digestive tract, immune system, and brain. It tastes great. The ginger is not too spicy and doesn't overwhelm your taste buds. I've made this with and without milk and with a drop of stevia.

Light, smooth tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This might be my favorite herbal tea. It has a smooth almost creamy flavor to it that is nice hot or makes a good ice tea.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for cold and under the weather days

1 2 3