My favorite tea!

Posted by 5286409001690583736 on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ended up sampling this tea at a whole foods when a representative from Bigelow came. I reluctantly tried it because I am not a fan of ginger at all but I ended up loving it! I love drinking it in the afternoon or if I feel indigestion and I don't have apple cider vinegar on me. Great tasty tea - I prefer it to Yogi's lemon ginger tea which tastes too ginger-y for me.

Great tasting tea that helps with stomach issues

Posted by 4878446924962966734 on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this tea from Iherb for the first time recently, but have been drinking this tea for a number of years. I have tried many teas aimed at helping indigestion problems, but this tea is the best one for me. I drink a cup of it when ever my stomach feels off, and I usually feel quite a bit better. I won't tell you that this will completely take away a stomach issue (sometimes it does), but I will tell you that it helps considerably. The taste is also very pleasant. I am not a huge fan of strong ginger, so I prefer the milder taste of this tea and its lemony taste too. I used to buy this tea at several different stores, but can only find it at Ihearb now...so PLEASE don't quit selling it!!! Off to have a cup of it now...

Amazing and tasty tea!!

Posted by 5570536353286782664 on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this tea. It tastes great and really helps with digestion because of the probiotics.

Delicious

Posted by 5737019747171465834 on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great taste and smell

Tasty and Helpful

Posted by 5140824951507209833 on Oct 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a big fan of flavored teas but also health benefit teas. This tea has a light taste and the Ginger is quite soothing. I have noticed that the probiotics have helped me tremendously. If you are looking for a healthy tea with a good flavor then I reccomend this tea. If you are looking for flavor but not interested in a "heavy" feeling tea, then I would suggest that you steer away from this one. I will be purchasing again for sure.

Very light taste

Posted by 5684616151242549856 on Aug 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't taste like lemon ginger that I get from other brands. Very faint lemon and don't notice the ginger. Taste more like camomile.

not very lemony or gingery

Posted by 4638486190424339948 on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the benefits of this tea, but the taste is a big dissapointment - not very lemony and I can't taste the ginger at all. Don't get this if you like your lemon ginger teas to have a kick!

delicioso

Posted by 5569665318186953183 on May 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gran té lo volveré a pedir

Love this tea!!!

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been ordering this tea for sometime now. I buy in intervals. It really is a pick me up and also great for fasting and detox. Also, it helps getting over a cold as it has lemon and ginger. The taste is great but not too strong or off putting. You can reuse the bag and get at least 3 mugs full if you refill with boiling water. Will continue to buy!!!! It is one my favorite items on Iherb.

Nice lemon flavor

Posted by Reviewer1562407 on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The lemon overpowers the ginger flavor and I do not like ginger that much so I love it.

1 2