Mom loves it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mom loves it. so try it.

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Since we discovered it on a cruise- we were looking to get this tea. Our local grocery stores didn't carry it. Finally we found it on iHerb. And we are very happy to use it on a daily basis.

10 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thank's!!! We are glad!!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

We had this tea first time when we visit US for short travel. There's nothing like it, the scent and taste is superb I definitely recommend to everyone.

Good tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good lemon tea. Will buy again

Taste fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Everyone loves it

LOVE IT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter was in the hospital and this was one of the drink options available. I checked all my local stores and NO ONE carried this delicious tea. I was thrilled to find this available for purchase on-line.

Incredibly lemon-y!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you want just lemon tea - not lemon and some other flavour - this is the tea for you. It is incredibly lemony but not bitter. Just clear lemon tea flavour and no ginger or honey (although you could add those). I tried this on a Holland America cruise and now I won't buy any other lemon tea. It's the best! (Oh and the Earl Grey is very very good too!)

I Love Lemon!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Shipped promptly just before the holidays, I bought enough to send all my siblings. I have only been able to find this tea in Bigelow's variety packs with only 3 tea bags worth of this specific tea. I was so happy to find boxes of it online.

Favorite!

Posted by MinnaKurki on Jan 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

OMG!! Best lemon tea ever, looooove it. It's taste like lemon ice tea, but no sugar added, so delicious.

1 2 3