Love this yummy peach flavored tea!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great yummy flavor of peach....really fantastic!

If it smells like a peach....

Posted by shopzilla on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This tea really does smell of peaches, but tastes more like apple and blackcurrant. I wish it tasted as peachy as it smells. Still, a delicious brew and very nice, just before bed. I wouldn't buy it again though. Don't like the disconnect between the intense peach fragrance and the actual apple and berry flavour. Causes palate-brain confusion :P If you find this review helpful, please click the "Yes" button. Thank you!

Delicious.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I make this tea for my hubby but I make it into ice tea. One gallon with a little sugar is gone in two days. It is so refreshing and so good.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting herbal tea. When I had to stop drinking coffee and other caffeinated beverages, I found that Perfect Peach was my favorite alternative.

Muy conseguido

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

El sabor de este té es espectacular, lo recomiendo.

tasty tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Does taste like peach and I like it.

Peach tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great taste tea...

Excelent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excelent product

Just tea with peach flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing special

Nice peach tea, not great for ice tea though.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So I use herbal teas to make ice tea only, so I can't comment how nice the product is hot. For ice tea however, I feel its ok. I like it, but I've had other peach teas where the peach flavor was more intense and peachy. I also taste a slight undertone of spice in this, which is probably more delicious hot than cold. It tastes a bit like cinnamon, and I feel that doesn't lend itself to ice tea very much. Overall I enjoy it, and I think it makes an ok ice tea, but I find I have to mix it with other herbal teas to make it really tasty, otherwise the peach flavor alone gets a bit lost when its cold. I probably wouldn't buy this particular brand again, and try something else next time.

1 2