Не оправдал надежд.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Волосы удаляются плохо. Только если ждать 10 минут. Потом тереть их. И то они обрываются у корней, а не удаляются с корнем. Hair removed bad. Only if you wait 10 minutes. Then rub them. And then they break off at the roots, and are not removed from the root.

No more itchy bikini bumps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I finally found a product that removed my course hair down there! It doesn't have a strong chemical smell and didn't irritate my sensitive bikini zone.

No irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

remove hair easily and no irritation.

Ehhh ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This thing only really worked on the finest of the hair on my bikini line. No irritation or anything, it just didn't work on some of the coarser hair even after I soaked in warm water.

I recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

this cream works, but not as effectively as I wanted. Magic of it is not worth the wait

Actually works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I saw this item and took a chance in buying it, because I thought if it does work it will be awesome. It works very well and is a great, quick fix. It's a great alternative to waxing the bikini line or shaving. No more bumps and it did not irritate my skin. Plus it is not at all painful like waxing. I used it two nights ago and I do not see any hair regrow or bumps yet. I don't see how it could cause bumps? I don't think I would ever wax or shave my bikini line again as long as this product is around.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

OK product. bad smell

doesn't work at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It did seriously not remove any hair. Additionally it requires the skin to be damped before applying the cream, but even that didn't work. Veet is way better but very harsh on the skin.

No go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After 4 min. hair still sticked. After 6 min. skin started to ''burn''. Removed the cream and some of the hairs. I was left with a red burning spot.

my skin irritated !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't like it , I prefer was rather than this product

1 2