Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wanted an enzyme cleaner for cat urine accidents and was overall pleased with this product. It has a very pleasant fresh lime smell, and works reasonably well at removing the odour from soft furnishings and carpet. I would recommend and buy again

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

bought as recommended for homemade menstrual pads and it cleans and elimates odors very well. ill definitely repurchase.

Very happy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have an old carpeted basement. It was smelling a little dank. I used this as a deodorizer (mixed with essential oil, water and a little vinegar) and it worked great! Will continue to use as a cleaner.

worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

some tough carpet stains might need 2nd application. in any case, this is a great product and worked better then my expectation. i will experiment with pouring the liquid via spray bottle and saturate evenly instead of direct application from the packaged bottle. again, excellent product and i highly recommend; 5 stars.

One of the things to always have in stock at home...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A necessity for all dog owners. It's the ONLY natural product I've found that genuinely works. It's great for laundry also.

Great for cloth diapers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this on the soiled cloth diapers as a pre-treatment before washing with soap nuts. Gets the stains out nicely.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product on the recommendation of another shopper, and am glad I did. It really eliminates odors and as will all BioKleen products is non-toxic and manufactured responsibly. The BioKleen products have been slowly replacing most of the harsh chemical cleaning products in my home, and I highly recommend them.

Used to tip on my mattress after my cat revenge-peed.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It worked, I have already bought another bottle, as it's best to be prepared. Nice citrus scent.

Clears dog odour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many products in the markets that claim to get rid of dog odour and I find Bac-out most effective! My husband has a very sensitive nose so when he cannot smell any dog odour, the product has done its job well! I just add a capful to the usual floor cleaning detergent & water and mop the floor as usual!

Bio-Kleen id the best for pet stains and odors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the product, love the price, and I love that it is environmentaly friendly.

1 2 3 4