Makes me feel comfortable using

Posted by DeanaS on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This smells good and is very concentrated. It works as well as any detergent I've ever used, and I feel good knowing it's safe and not chemically laden.

A Great Value

Posted by HawaiianViking on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When doing laundry, I alternate between Bio Kleen, Laundry Liquid, All Temperature and Method, Laundry Detergent, Free + Clear. Both detergents are great at cleaning filthy laundry without toxic chemicals and artificial fragrances, and neither product is tested on animals. It would seem, however, that Bio Kleen, Laundry Liquid is a much better value (at less than half the price). I appreciate that it's so concentrated — it makes toting the bottle to the laundry much less cumbersome. The suggested use is "Only 1 oz Per Load!", but I always use more, not because it's necessary, but because of my own compulsion to see a lot of sudsing action. In all, I'm a satisfied customer, and I will re-order.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, lasts long, no allergy.

A good detergent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Washes your clothes perfectly clean with no problem, even the stains is gone. Smells really good, not like regular laundry detergent, doesn't have that chemical smell to it but makes the clothes smell fresh and clean. No problem using it, comes with nice instructions.

OK

Posted by bubska on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesnt clean the baby soil. Wish this lovely citrus smell have stayed on clothes after they are washed. But still worth its money! Great for every day washes.

Like it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use 1 full tablespoon for a load in front loaded machine on 30 C - laundry is clean, with pleasant light smell. Like this product! // Использую одну столовую ложку средства на полную загрузку при 30 градусах - отлично выстиранное белье, приятный легкий запах.

the verdict is still out but so far I at least feel good about it...

Posted by jayzou on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

since it's all natural and safe for the environment. As far as getting stains out and smelling good it seems to do the job :)

Natural but weak!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice and has good ingredients, but it doesn´t clean well.

good, but smell is dissapointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

for me, this smell in not nature and not fresh, it is like clothes from cleaning service, where they drying clothes in special machine, and I need to put more fabric softener for cut this smell.

Wonderful. Really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I do almost exclusively cold water washes. I love all of Bio Kleen's unscented products, such as this one. I also use Bio Kleen's Bac-Out, which is an enzyme eater, to blood, urine, poo, and chocolate stains. I also use Bio Kleen's Chlorine-free oxygen bleach. I put the Bac-Out and the bleach both directly on stains or stinks and also in the washing machine's trays for detergent, fabric softener, and bleach.