tile and grout

Posted by TheBest on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

With this powder mixed in water and then applied to mildew on grout between tile. Allowed it to work for 30 minutes, then used a scrub brush lightly, then rinsed. Mildew was reduced by 80% after one application. I was too lazy to apply a second time. :-(

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Will defiantly buy it again. Make the white laundry whiter and brighter.

Patiko

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Skalbiklis kaip skalbiklis būtų, jei ne tokie privalumai: draugiškas gamtai, super koncentruotas, tad pakuotė maža (daug vietos neužima) ir ilgam užtenka. LT forumuose nekartą gerai apie jį atsilieptą, tai pasiėmiau išbandyti. Atrodo savo darbą atliko. Bet jei rūbai labai demėti (vaikų), tai va, dėmeles reikia jau atskirai 'apdoroti'.

Bio-Kleen-Oxygen-Bleach-Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product well enough, I have a teenage son that plays sports and when he come home I want to run for the hills. I have to use the double wash and this product really help to get the odor out and keep his whites looking clean and fresh.

don't live without this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

fresher and brighter clothes and bedding than with ordinary oxy clean. much more effective than salt and baking soda, which i was going through boxes on a weekly basis. i find i use 2 oz. per load, instead of 1 oz., as they suggest.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this to freshen loads and whiten whites and it works well even in cold water.

good quality & quantity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Generous quantity so many times of laundry and workable for whitening very very much. I will use this item from now on and on. Satisfied very very much.

Use it as a natural whitener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use it to wash out my underwear in the sink and keep tops and bottoms their original shade of white. Washing machines are too rough. Easy does it. Leave fine washables soak in the sink for ten to fifteen minutes and let the product do the work.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use it almost every time I am doing laundry, clothes are cleaner, does not always help to get whites white again, but still very good product. Definitely will buy again.

Great and no smell!

Posted by HealthMinded71 on Oct 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This oxygen bleach works fabulous! We just bought a foreclosed home and it was in serious need of cleaning. Most of our stuff is still in storage and haven't moved in yet because of needed cleaning and painting. I did have this in some of our stuff we had in the car so I decided to put it to use. I cleaned the walls and the floors with this and it worked beautifully! I didn't measure, just used little amounts in bucket of water and went to town. Definitely will be purchasing this again for well, anything I can think of I guess. :) Having MCS it is very important that this has no added fragrances or chemicals. I had not one problem with it. No smell and no fumes! Great great product! ***I also used Bio-Kleen concentrated all purpose cleaner on walls and floors. Used both products by themselves and also combined the two. Honestly, it didn't matter, they both worked great!