Good product but poorly shipped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only laundry soap that I'll use now. It gets stuff clean and there isnt a strong scent like other products. The only problem I had was with the way iHerb shipped it last time I placed an order. When I opened the shipping box, things were tossed around & the laundry soap was on top of smaller boxes that were crushed. I might have to order heavy stuff separate from smaller delicate items from now on.

My favorite stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

... I've probably reviewed this product already. I love it so much. It has enzymes to lift stains. ... I depend on it in the winter for dustmites and lice eggs... I have young kids who get stuff at school. I have a sweaty husband, and I like this laundry power the best.

Great value!

Posted by ladyflipover on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

One of the natural food stores in Singapore is selling this product for close to S$40! I couldn't believe the pricing I found on iHerb. Works well and rinses easily; will definitely repurchase again. EDITED: I never had an issue with the product's packing/shipping method. I've ordered it multiple times and with other items too. iHerb had always ensured that this item is at the bottom of the carton and wrapped the food items in ziplock bags too.

best detergent ever!

Posted by Norimah on Aug 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried the Biokleen plain detergent and tat sucked coz it still left a bit of the armpit smell in the shirts. This stuff rocks! Maybe coz of the enzymes or something extra in this detergent that makes the clothes very clean, fresh smelling and soft! I'm from Singapore and buying this detergent from IHERB+DHL is still ALOT MORE CHEAPER than getting them from my organic food store here in Singapore.

Not what I hoped

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works good, the only complaint I have is that my whites, mainly socks, are still not coming as clean as I hoped. As far as the rest of the laundry it works good and doesn't bother anyones skin.

Best natural washing powder I've come across

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really appreciate the ingredients in here. The clothes come out clean (although if there are some serious stains, I use a pre-stain remover beforehand), and the colours are retained. Even my mother in law, who uses her beloved chemical-based washing powder, noticed how clean our clothes and sheets were, that she bought herself a big packet from iherb, and she says it is very good and rivals her chemical-based ones.

Does a good job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this the past several months. I think it does a terrific job and I spend less on this than the harsh detergents I used to use

Never had my cloths so clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Worked amazing and my septic is happy too!!

Great!

Posted by Hannahmbannister on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells and works very well.

I like it very much