Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1295229 on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this - it works! I have used the Ecover stuff that also works, but it has such a strong smell that lasts a long time. This has good scrubbing power and smells good!

Excellent cleaner

Posted by Reviewer1108829 on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great as toilet, sink and shower glass cleaner. Have to use a lot to get work done

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer1533826 on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells clean with the minty scent, but took more scrubbing than my chemical cleaners. It does leave my rusty looking rings so I guess I will have to get a different cleaner. Otherwise happy that it cleans with less chemicals:)

Pleasant smell, cleans well, great product!

Posted by Reviewer1411921 on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was really pleased with the light minty fresh smell of this toilet scrub. Some other brands' natural toilet cleansers have overpowering scents that are too much for my sensitive nose. This is perfect and the micro-scrubbers do a great job of getting the toilet bowl clean.

Perfect cleanser

Posted by EcoMom on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Worked so well on the toilet that I used it in the shower as well. Very mild but effective. No lingering smell. Nice, fresh clean scent. I love the whole biokleen line. Slowly replacing all my cleansers with biokleen products. A little goes a long way with all of them.

Great cleaner!

Posted by livelig on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this toilet cleaner. It smells minty fresh and cleans so good! This cleaner is so much better than the Ecover one

Best

Posted by 5452033989056210011 on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good smell, effective and cruelty free! I love it.

Great scent

Posted by juicekap on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A little runny, so can lead to overuse, but the minty scent is lovely

Smells great & cleans well

Posted by Savvyshopper on Oct 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good multi purpose cleaner. Use it to clean the toilet as well. Cleans up very well & love the smell. It's natural & eco friendly as well so it's safe for the environment.

works well

Posted by bbchris on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thanks iherb for another great product

1 2