For many problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought one bottle prior to this big bottle and as I was satisfied with the results, I bought a bigger bottle from iherb! Definately for stretch marks, male or female! I've noticed improvement in my skin tone as I've used this oil. I haven't used this on my face, yet, I don't know if I will, I think it might be too heavy on my facial skin. But I think for older skin types it could be great! Each of us is different and we react differently to products. One reviewer said no improvements after one week, but even the guide states you should apply it for three months daily! I haven't seen miracle cures that work over night, many things take time. Of course some products improve your skin or health tremendously after one use or dose, but most times it will take time. Patience! Really a great price by the way, I can afford a big bottle from iherb at the price of one small bottle from retail stores in my country.

(Y)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GOOD FOR THE SCARS

Bio Oil Skincare Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I saw this product advertised in MORE magazine. I love it. It's skin softener, tone equalizer, and great on my cuticles!

Bio-oil

Posted by Amberglades on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended. I applied twice daily on my old stretch marks and I noticed some slight improvement. Will continue to use it diligently.

cheap and nice..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

compare to other serum, it is cheap but nice..like it.

Little pricie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product but finishes quickly if you want to use it on couple areas of your body

Brilliant product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for pregnancy, had no stretch marks the first time on my belly but didnt do my boobs, big mistake! This pregnancy im being much more diligent because it works! Just wish they made a fragrance free version.

For my daughter's scars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter had a lot of mosquito bites last summer and she still has many brown scars on her arms and legs. I have used Bio-OIl for her skin for over a month. I cannot see "miraculous" immediate result like magic, but I can surely see it works. I will keep using Bio-Oil for a while.

Bio oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

goooooooood especially wintertime, it's too dry so bio oil helps my body and face keep moisture.

Good smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great smell, easy to spread Can't really say if it helps but seems like i have no stretches till now