For many problems

Posted by Reviewer1707223 on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought one bottle prior to this big bottle and as I was satisfied with the results, I bought a bigger bottle from iherb! Definately for stretch marks, male or female! I've noticed improvement in my skin tone as I've used this oil. I haven't used this on my face, yet, I don't know if I will, I think it might be too heavy on my facial skin. But I think for older skin types it could be great! Each of us is different and we react differently to products. One reviewer said no improvements after one week, but even the guide states you should apply it for three months daily! I haven't seen miracle cures that work over night, many things take time. Of course some products improve your skin or health tremendously after one use or dose, but most times it will take time. Patience! Really a great price by the way, I can afford a big bottle from iherb at the price of one small bottle from retail stores in my country.

(Y)

Posted by 5369010357008452529 on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GOOD FOR THE SCARS

Bio Oil Skincare Oil

Posted by Reviewer2139903 on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I saw this product advertised in MORE magazine. I love it. It's skin softener, tone equalizer, and great on my cuticles!

Bio oil

Posted by 5016329739815621723 on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

goooooooood especially wintertime, it's too dry so bio oil helps my body and face keep moisture.

cheap and nice..

Posted by Reviewer1915120 on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

compare to other serum, it is cheap but nice..like it.

bio-oil!

Posted by 5472492163161348687 on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bio-oil is newly discovered here in Korea, thats why i decided to try it too, and i love it coz it's softhen my dry skin,and make it smooth and it's really lighten my uneven skin tone! thanks bio-oil for making me beautiful!:) and i also recommended it to my friends and they also see the result it is really good, thats why we decided to purchase more here in Korea... thanks iHerb!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2098156 on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's not like oil it's not sticky but feel good like oil

good!

Posted by 5292891713550897171 on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good

Posted by 4989467408478457653 on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it works for me, really good, will buy again

Brilliant product

Posted by 5702770867058099911 on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for pregnancy, had no stretch marks the first time on my belly but didnt do my boobs, big mistake! This pregnancy im being much more diligent because it works! Just wish they made a fragrance free version.