Alright

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As I have combination skin I've never used oil on my face in fear that it might feel a bit too greasy but I wanted to give bio oil a go because I have some acne scarring. I mixed a drop or two with my face cream and applied it on my face before going to bed. Although it was slightly greasy I didn't mind it too much. Haven't seen a noticeable difference with my acne scars but I do like that this makes my skin feel supple when I wake up.

I like it!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This oil smells really good! I liked that it did not leave oil spot on my cloths. It helped me avoid streching marks during my pregnancy. I think it did a pretty good job, since I didn't get any new marks.

Patience will get your results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I didn't use this for a while because using it two times a day on my stretch marks seemed like too much effort. Now, though, I use it at least once a day on stretch marks and to moisturize my face. My stretch marks are slow to disappear but my acne scars and winkle appearance is clearly fading away (I'm 30). If you let the oil soak in it will give you a nice healthy glow. Just a drop for the face and 3-4 for your body.

really love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

bio-oil is newly discovered here in Korea, thats why i decided to try it too, and i love it coz it's softhen my dry skin,and make it smooth and it's really lighten my uneven skin tone! thanks bio-oil for making me beautyfull!:)

Amazing stuff

Posted by Sammy7 on Feb 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bio Oil does remove stretch marks and other skin issues. It is a great proven product. Make sure that you constantly use it everyday to get results. You need to be using it constantly (some people think using it once a week or once a fortnight will make a difference). No, you need to use it everyday and you will really see the results!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels marvelous on the skin, absorbs very well, does help with fine lines, it is too perfumed for my liking and the main ingredient is liquid paraffin, which is of course petro-baesed

Great moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A friend recommended this for helping reduce a new scar and as a general moisturizer. Works well!

👌

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Great Job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have seen many review of the bio oil. It smells natural and good for strech mark.

Beautiful scent and light

Posted by AuntieB on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I decided to buy this product because, supposedly some famous Korean actress in her forties uses it and has flawless skin. So, of course, even though I don't believe it's this product, I was intrigued by the product. I tried it on my face and it's light and it smells beautiful. I don't know if the scent is 100% natural because it smells a bit "cosmetic", but I'd like to believe that it's all natural. I've used facial oils from Darphin, Clarins and Trilogy which were all pricey. However, Bio-Oil isn't expensive and pretty much does the same trick or better. Well, at least it feels that way. It absorbs instantly, doesn't feel oily or sticky, is light on the skin and makeup can be applied right after usage. I see that it gives a slight glow if you apply it after your daily morning and evening facial care routine. I would use a toner, the Bio-Oil, sunblock then foundation and proceed with makeup. If you don't like your makeup to "smear" throughout the day and especially don't want your eyeliner to smear under your eyes, I suggest you do not use this when you have to wear makeup. I've only tried it today and will continue to use it to see what the long-term results may bring. I'm looking forward to the results.