Helps with ADHD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and my 4 year old son both have ADHD. I refuse to take them to get prescription meds, so when my mom handed be a brochure for Bio Strath I was more than eager to try it. My boys have been on Bio Strath for 2 1/2 months, and I am so happy to see the change in them. My son is doing 20% better academically and behaviorally. That is a huge change in our lives. My husband is now calm and can finally concentrate. I love seeing him be able to accomplish tasks that were hard for him before. Overall a great product.

Loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had gotten a free sample with one of my orders and really felt a difference, so I put in an order. I then thought I'd try the liquid since it seemed more potent, but I didn't find that to be true and the taste of the liquid was very overpowering--like thick, sweetened soy sauce. The tablets work well, carry well, and are easy to take, so I'll stick with these.

One of my arsenals against adrenal fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the rolls-royce of B-complex supplements.

works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2006 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been using Bio-Strath for about 2-1/2 months now and I’ve found it to consistently bring up my energy level during the day whenever it starts to drop down to sleepiness. No side effects like with coffee that I’ve noticed. Good energy, but not hyper.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

There were several work changes that required that I add additional duties for six months to my already full plate. I knew my stress levels were going to go through the roof along with my workload. About a month before this was to start, I discovered Bio-Strath and thought I'd give it a try. Wow! Two things happened - one, my afternoon slump disappeared. I normally was challenged to keep the pace after about 3 or 4 in the afternoon. The change was subtle, but definitely there. The other change was in how I was physically feeling in the midst of all the stress. I felt significantly less like a watch wound up too tight. I still had a sense of urgency, but my body felt more calm. Less flight or fight tenseness. I now wouldn't be without Bio-Strath. I have given boxes of this to my mother who cares for my father and to overworked and stressed co-workers.

Product Delivers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My 16 yr old ADD son has been on these for 2 weeks. I've tried many products for him and he usually gags!! Not only is he happy about taking these but he and his teachers all notice a difference. He is paying attention in school and I have not had to chase him out of bed and into the car to get him there. Also good value for the money. We love it!

Bio Strath

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I felt somewhat calmer, slept better (through the night for the first time in months) but the most significant/meaningful change for me was that I had increased and sustained energy. I don't know that I can contribute that to Bio Strath, but it was pretty coincidental with beginning to consume the product.

Wow, results are extraordinary

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great product - I just started taking this 4 days ago and must say it is an incredible product - very true to what the manufacturer says. Another 'must have'. I have been have sleeping problems and lately sinus and allergy isssues and Bio-Strath not only took care of them all but also improved my general well being. This product goes to work immediately. Thanks iHerb for carrying this product and more importantly for the free samples or else I would not know of Bio-Strath.

Bio- Strath, Biostrath Whole Food Supplement, 500 mg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You will notice how well it works when you stop taking them.

Other positive reviews were right !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tried this product over a busy Thanksgiving Holiday. With feast preparation and house guests including a toddler I would usually be dragging my tired old a-- around. But when the house cleared I not only gave my pantry a good cleaning ceiling to floor but walked the dog not just her usual mile but did two no sweat!