Malt extract = MSG? Is this GMO? Not organic. Contains yeast.

Posted by PurplePegasus on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got a free one of these and liked it so much I decided to buy another. The concept of fermented whole food vitamins is supposed to be good for you. Unfortunately it doesn't relieve the overwhelming adrenal exhaustion. It does taste really really good, kinda meaty & sweet with an alcohol "kick" I like. But: google "hidden sources of MSG" and malt extract is one of them. On top of that this is not organic and I'm wondering if anything is GMO like the malt which is probably corn derived and most worldwide corn is GMO. (USA provide a lot of corn for Europe & this is made in Switzerland). Sacchromyces Cervisiae (sp?) is yeast, plain and simple. Bottom line: a lot of questions I hadn't thought about when I ordered this trusting it was GMO-free, corn-free and organic. Apparently it's neither. And this is spooky. I should give 1 star but I need to research this further. And so should you because GMO's cause Morgellons. (You tube has some spooky videos)

helped me recover from Surgery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was feeling utterly exhausted from knee surgery and the withdrawal from my pain medication so I decided to try this "stress and fatigue" formula. Within 2 or 3 days after I began taking 1 tsp 3 times a day, I felt pretty much back to normal. It tastes vile though - maybe next time I'll try the pills.

Nothing Special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this would do something positive - but no improvement to energy level whatsoever. Tastes okay though.

Bio-Strath Whole food liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this product very good. It did not taste great. But it did the trick. I had enought energy and did not feel really fatigued. Remember you must take A TEASPOON THREE TIMES A DAY. The liquid goes in quickly. Next time I think I will try capsules .

Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Haven't yet noticed any change, but I've only remembered to take it a few times.

Excellent for overall health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Gave these to my boyfriend who suffers from stress and he says it's a subtle feeling but he feels better overall. Great ingredients, very natural. Easy to take and tastes good.

Seems to work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for a bottle's worth, it does seem to have a subtle effect, giving energy and relieving potential stress. It has quite a strong, malty taste, which I don't mind - I imagine you can mix it with warm water if it's too much for you.I shall be ordering more.

not seeing any positive....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

results from this product

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

B vitamins from natural sources, why take synthetic if you can get the real thing.

Great stuff!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent supplement - been around for a long time.