just what the doctor ordered

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

makes a huge difference

This is a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Shiping was very fast to my adress. This is very good product and it helped me very very much. I take every morning one capsule and after only 10 days I feel results

Good Product Good pricing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually order this product through another company but using Iherb I saved a couple bucks per bottle. This is a good vitamin to take and our whole company takes it daily.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended for me by my doctor and I definitely am glad to be using it, I feel tons better.

works good great price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My wifes doctor ordered her to take this even sent her to a place to buy. I got on the internet and found it at a better price and this stuff does work shes happy and healthy

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good D3 supplement and the speed of delivery is fantastic. USA to UK 2 days!! Quicker than Royal Mail. Thank you iherb.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good , he has no suger or egg or wheat or yeast in it . and he got highly recommended by my doctor. the pills are easy to swallow.

It doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a numberous different brands and forms of vitamin d3. This doesn't work. At first i felt nothing. Then after some weeks i got even more tired popping a pill. I got insomnia from this as i had before. Then i knew it had no potency. It's worth spending more money for a vitami d3 that actually works. Dry formulas works, but this one doesn't.