Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just wish I could get many more at the price i paid

Very good dishwasher tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, eco friendly

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just love this product! Dishes, cutlery and glassware come out clean and shiny without the accompanying smell

Fantastic dishwasher soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't be happier with this product, but only if it was cheaper. This has done an excellent job on the dishes, as well the dishwasher itself even seems cleaner and we have hard well water. I will watch for this to go on super special price again, will definitely repurchase.

work great...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Added this to my list of household products from your site. They work great and get the dishes wonderfully clean.

Cleans well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are so convenient to use. They clean the washer loads very well and there is NO odor. It really is fragrance free. I would highly recommend it.

Excellent Natural Dishwashing tabs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, there is no after smell, dishes are sparkling clean, plastic dissolves and it is all environmentally friendly. The price is good too!

Really work!

Posted by supplementguru on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I was really surprised by these. I got them as a sample, not expecting too much from them, but they are definitely a five star product. The dishes came out sparkling clean and shiny. No film or residue on them. My dishwasher itself seems to be cleaner. Love the fact they are phosphate and chlorine free and the protective pouch just dissolves in the washer. Will buy again.

like it

Posted by megejas on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

works well, but could be better

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought these on sale. They get my dishes very clean. I am not sure if I would buy them at full price though as they are expensive and I think the trader joe's brand I have been buying works just as well for half the cost.