Great Solution for Collecting Compostable Waste in Kitchen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So glad to find these! I collect my compostable kitchen waste in these and then bury the entire filled bags into my backyard compost pile. They break down well for me.

Good for compost bucket

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use these for liners for my compost bucket. They do help keep the bucket cleaner, and because they are compostable, I can just throw everything in the compost pile, liner and all. The downside of the product is that it is water permeable, so could not be used in any application where moisture is an issue. Probably would be ok for waste basket.

Great idea!

Posted by ShelleyP on Feb 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are very good for storing veggies etc. in the fridge. I use them a few times then use it to line the compost pail. If they compost as good as they say, I'll be thrilled.

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent in quality and services. Took two days only to reach Hong Kong. Thanks.

Great bags

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use these to line the little wastebaskets in the bathrooms, rather than use regular plastic bags which are not biodegradable. IHerb has them at a good price.

fits into our small kitchen garbage container

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These don't tear and they fit nicely in our kitchen garbage container.

GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PLANET

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really love these bags. They are very hard to find in the grocery stores so I was thrilled to find that you carry this line. I only wish you carried a few more of their items!

I so want to like these more...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I keep using these as trash bags (no, I'm not using them for compost; just kitchen trash and cat litter) because they're better for the environment than plastic. I'll continue to use them for now, but I really wish they would improve them. They're relatively thin, so not useful for heavy or pointy items, but even more interestingly, the size of the bags changes from box to box- just a little. That means that although these used to be a good fit for our little trash can, now we have to clip them to the can with clothespins to keep the bag in place.

Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These don't fall apart and are much cheaper than I can buy them locally.

So good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love these to stop disaster and disgusting mess in the food waste bin on the bench. I can grab the bag and direct it straight to compost collection bin by by local council. These are impossible to find at my supermarket!!!!

1 2