Secure Denture Cream.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many denture creams and I have to say this one is the best of them all. It holds and doesnt leave a nasty taste in your mouth when you put it in. Also as far as I know it doesnt make your breathe smell like some of the other denture creams do. Thanks for making a bad situation ( having to wear dentures ) alot more tolerable.

the best in the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

the best available at the market in holding dentures plus it helps keeping gums healthy .

Best so far!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Started using this brand when we learned the zinc in other brands cause overdose. BioForce adhesive sticks better than other store brands we've used. It's tasteless and easily removed.

BioForce USA, Secure Sensitive Denture Adhesive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has a refreshing taste, does not burn gums and teeth secure for many, many hours.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I actually use the regular Secure, but I buy this for my Mom and she loves it. It is so much better than the goopy Poligrip or Fixodent! Easier to get off your mouth when you remove dentures.

ok glue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this denture adhesive is alright, no bad taste

BEST Denture Adhesive Ever !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best denture adhesive that I have ever used. This is my first purchase of the "Sensitive" and I love it as much as the regular one . So good that I recommended it to my Dentist for his patients and they are recommending it to patients that ask what is the best adhesive to use. I have tried every denture adhesive on the market and none compare, I feel secure all day without having to reapply. Thank you for this wonderful product !

I Give it 5 out of 5 *****

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good hold . Holder least 2 days as most . I Give it 5 out of 5 *****

hold well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Holds well and does not contain zinc

Holds the denture as advertised

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product because I have sensitivity to most adhesives . This adhesive works very well except with hot food.

1 2