This Stuff Really Works

Posted by Reviewer3056293 on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm so excited to see that iHerb is now carrying this product. My Integrative Medicine Doctor suggested I try this YEARS ago. I always make sure I have some on hand for my 2 worse alergy seasons a year. I recommend this for anyone who has the kind of sinus problems that even plug up your ears -- when the Eustachian tube gets clogged. This is the only product I've ever tried that took care of it. THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS.

RELIEF IS JUST A TABLET AWAY

Posted by Reviewer1401371 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE USED SINUPRET FOR YEARS. I DO NOT NEED IT ALL THE TIME, BUT ON THOSE OCCASIONS I DO, I GET RELIEF QUICKLY.

Very effective product

Posted by 5400326899353429682 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have suffered from chronic sinusitis all my life. For the first time in years I have been free of antibiotics for six months. Brilliant product.

sinupret

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have first been introduced to sinupret in germany where it seems to be v. popular. it seems to work real well (together with spirits of oregano) to prevent colds when taken at the first sign of an infection.

have taken this since I was a kid

Posted by Reviewer3199351 on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I grew up in Germany and remember taking this as a child. I take it when I get a sinus cold and use the netipot to prevent further infection.

Can't find a difference

Posted by Reviewer2641628 on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Took this but did not notice a difference.

never worked

Posted by 4918094922583477788 on Jul 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

as i am suffering from sinusitis i decided to give this product a try. took one tablet each after every meal totaling 3 tablets a day for one week. found no change in my sinusitis, was just 100% waste of money

Take as a precaution

Posted by DeanaS on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I dread sinus infections, and bronchitis, which I was getting every year. I use a BPAP to sleep so I must have clear sinuses. This is for prevention.

Defeats allergies

Posted by Reviewer2556343 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Sinupret is effective but has no side effects. I gave some to my adult son because I thought it worked so well.

Good preventative medicine for chronic sinusitis

Posted by 4899831096737077275 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this product after flying because I often get a sinus infection after flying. It prevented my minor symptoms of congestion, nasal dryness, and mucus into turning into a full blown sinus infection or cold. I suffer from chronic sinusitis and multiple allergies, had many surgeries and tried many prescriptions, OTC, and supplements. Will purchase again to take at first signs of sinus issues. Worth the high price, and pills are easy to swallow without water.

1 2