This Stuff Really Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm so excited to see that iHerb is now carrying this product. My Integrative Medicine Doctor suggested I try this YEARS ago. I always make sure I have some on hand for my 2 worse alergy seasons a year. I recommend this for anyone who has the kind of sinus problems that even plug up your ears -- when the Eustachian tube gets clogged. This is the only product I've ever tried that took care of it. THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS.

RELIEF IS JUST A TABLET AWAY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE USED SINUPRET FOR YEARS. I DO NOT NEED IT ALL THE TIME, BUT ON THOSE OCCASIONS I DO, I GET RELIEF QUICKLY.

Buy it!

Posted by Nur on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Had the beginnings of a sinus infection while in Germany and the pharmacist recommended this produce. I've had 2 infections already this year that required antibiotics. This stuff really works to lossen up the mucus. It does take a few days, so it's essential to take 3 times a day for a few days to get results. But wow! Sinus headache gone, stuffiness gone, and felt better since I could breathe and sleep at night. Still taking it and hope I get well soon. Recommend it. Enter *KOZ 0205* (without space) at checkout for 5% off!

Good preventative medicine for chronic sinusitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used this product after flying because I often get a sinus infection after flying. It prevented my minor symptoms of congestion, nasal dryness, and mucus into turning into a full blown sinus infection or cold. I suffer from chronic sinusitis and multiple allergies, had many surgeries and tried many prescriptions, OTC, and supplements. Will purchase again to take at first signs of sinus issues. Worth the high price, and pills are easy to swallow without water.

Very effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have suffered from chronic sinusitis all my life. For the first time in years I have been free of antibiotics for six months. Brilliant product.

sinupret

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i have first been introduced to sinupret in germany where it seems to be v. popular. it seems to work real well (together with spirits of oregano) to prevent colds when taken at the first sign of an infection.

have taken this since I was a kid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I grew up in Germany and remember taking this as a child. I take it when I get a sinus cold and use the netipot to prevent further infection.

Can't find a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Took this but did not notice a difference.

never worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

as i am suffering from sinusitis i decided to give this product a try. took one tablet each after every meal totaling 3 tablets a day for one week. found no change in my sinusitis, was just 100% waste of money

Great for the flu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Dad put me onto these when he was in Europe a few years ago. Recently we both had a bout of the flu and Sinupret was excellent in dealing with the symptoms. Highly recommend.

1 2