Really excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a combination of all the herbs that are supposed to slay parasites - creeping and bacterial. For absolutely optimum effect they advise taking it with Thorne's SP722 which kills yeast as well. They are right - definitely the best combination I've found. The one thing I'd also add is a herb combination which supports the spleen and liver called 'Maestro' (very old formula, nothing to do with the credit card). Together, I've found these really rebalance my body. None of the ingredients in this taken alone, or even as a series of bottles together (I tried it) seem to work as well as this formula.

Recommended by MD after lab work showed parasite

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Someone in my world has digestive ills, and and out of state lab showed a giardia-type parasite. The MD who suggested this product has a good knowledge of functional and alternative medicine. It took more than one bottle, but it made a big difference.

Most Powerful Intestinal Detox EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

You won't regret getting this. If you look up each herb or mushroom separately, they do much more than just kill parasites. It's amazing. That is the miracle of herbs; they contain vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and phytosterols, to name a few.

Still no change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using ulcetrol and this product for 4 weeks, but no change, I have H-pylori and chronic gardiases. I'm starting the second bottle on tommorow and I hope that the second bottle will help me to cure me well with the permission of Allah.

no change

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I already order second bottle but I don't see any changes yet on my daughter( first one whole family used but second one only my 6 years old.

Onto second bottle

Posted by Amber Bennett on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not feeling a lot of difference and I am half way through second bottle. I did have confirmed parasites.

Detox etc.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bio-ray works well for us, and worth the money. What's nice about this product is that you can use it with food if you have a sensitive stomach, or supplements. WE take it a bit before eating for best results.

Effective at reducing parasites

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good product for reducing parasites