Huge difference in language for Autism !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Within a few days of 5 squirts 2x/day, my son was saying more words, more complex sentences and had improvement in cognition. I highly recommend trying it. Unfortunately, at that dose, a bottle only lasts 2 weeks.

Big fan of this, seems to help with food allergies.

Posted by MrJellybean on Apr 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this 3-4 months back and while it is expensive it's really the only thing that seems to help with food allergies. I've always had issues when I eat certain foods(itchy skin, hives, upset stomach, headaches) and the amount of foods I've had this happen with used to be huge. I've been tested for allergies, done ALCAT testing and I get a huge list of foods to avoid but it's quite difficult to do so when you've got a list of 50 items you shouldn't eat. In any case, I heard about this product and some studies that showed reduced IgA and IgM(which suggest an immune response to food, bacteria, leaky gut, etc.) with usage so I gave it a try. After a couple of weeks I started to notice improvements when I ate certain foods that would set me off, I still have some with certain foods but some foods like cheese or tomatoes that used to give me itchy skin and a hive or two each time no longer do so and I can only account for that change with this supplement. It's expensive but if it lets me eat more foods that normally would be problematic for me, I'd say it's worth it.

Effective in higher dose. Cheaper elsewhere

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product effective to help my son constipation, use 2 dropper twice a day. Will buy again but not in iherb because it's much cheaper elsewhere.

Must have for all autistic children

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As a Naturopath, I recommend this to most of the autistic children I treat and they have all reported improvements in immunity, mood, and speech after taking this. Great product!

Help with colitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Entocort for the last year and wanted a supplement that would help alleviate the symptoms more naturally. I think I've found my answer in this product.

It's OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's worked in the first few days with my son. However, after few days my son's problem of poo come back again. By the way, he seems more talkative ( autism boy).

works against autism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this for my friend's boy (about 1 year old). My friend has told me that whenever she gave this supplement to her son, he tried to communicate with them and even tried to pronounce a few words. Unfortunately, a month after stopping supplementation the positive effects wear off. Still, definitely recommend this for autism!

Grea product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Effective, expensive but worth every penny!

Not bad.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't see much but perhaps it works for others.

Not Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from IBS with lots of gastro pain. I started taking DEL IMMUNE V (Lysate Lactobacillus Rhammosus) and it relieved my symptoms completely. Because Cytoflora is similar I thought about trying it. Bad Idea. My gastro problems returned. Will not use it anymore. Will stick to del immune v. I just wish iherb would sell Del immune V since i herb is the best and most reliable place to buy your health supplements.

1 2