Reduced my anti-anxiety pills to nearly nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I will highly recommend this product to family, friends.... all the people I care about because it has literally reduced my anti-anxiety prescription pills to 1/4 a pill in the evenings! I was taking a full pill a day but it was making me feel like a zombie. I have had a colostomy since 2000, after 18 years of suffering from ulcerative colitis. Then after 2 years of trying to avoid drastic surgery for glaucoma, I had to have a trabeculectomy this past November. Within months I was declared legally blind and taken off work - it was like I lost my identity. The combination of losing my sight in my left eye plus many, many extreme challenges in my life finally came crashing in and caused severe panic and depression. My body is super sensitive to medication plus I could not take anti-depressants because they all cause glaucoma to worsen. I had to do something for myself..... When I was told about Anxie-D in a health food store, I asked my psychiatrist if it is ok to take. She consulted with my PCP and eye surgeon and they all agreed, after researching, that it was fine to try.... As it turns out, it has helped me tremendously!!! I usually take only one a day and that works without ANY side effects!! THANK YOU FOR THIS PRODUCT!! I hope you will never stop producing it.

My Anxiety drifted away

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was so happy to try this product and to get immediate results. I felt so calm all day like someone had just flipped a switch inside of me. 5 stars!