Gentle sleep support without Valerian, but nothing more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good supplement to take if you are having restless sleep and a bad overall quality of sleep. So if you wake up at night a lot, or move a lot during your sleep, then you will notice a welcome difference. No drowsiness on the next day. It is also free of Valerian, so you can take it as long as you want (Valerian can be habit forming, depending on the source of information...). However, this will not help you if your problem is getting to sleep in the first place.

Deep Peaceful Sleep with no hangover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I sleep so well with this product. I get deep sleep with out any hangover. I have lucid colorful dreams and wake up feeling great! Thank you for this product, it has changed my life!

Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mom, who has trouble falling asleep. She says it works, but she complains about the size of the pills. My mom can't swallow an aspiring for her life, so swallowing these huge pills is quite difficult for her. but she does her best, because it works

Good combination

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't contain valerian, which is good news for some of us for whom valerian has a stimulating effect. It does, however, contain hops and oats, which I consider to be the Big Two of relaxation. This isn't super-powerful, so I doubt that anyone used to conventional medications for sleeping problems will find two capsules enough; I usually take 3.

Just got it today

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I will right back after I use it a few nights. I chose this brand as it has no valerian root in it. I am one of the few 10- 20% that Valerian root has the opposite affect on my sleep, wakes me up. It was hard to find a sleep combo without valerian... Have Lyme disease and a pituitary tumor, one or both is keeping me from going back to sleep at night and a host of other symptoms. If you have sleep problems I am right there too, hopefully this will work and I can add it to my arsenal of products.....

Helps me to relax, but did not help me to sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was hoping this would help me sleep, but it did not. It is great to help me relax. I find combining this with 1,000 mg L-Trytophan one hour before bedtime helps with my sleep,but I would wake up after 4-5 hours sleep.