Excellent Combination of Phytoestrogen Herbs

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product sure works! But not in a way suited for me. I rarely stop a product before testing it full-course (or at least finishing the first bottle) but I did after 3 weeks. At first I noticed myself gaining fats in my abdomen and hip. I run and am trim to begin with, so the gain was obvious. The deciding point was when I broke out with the worst acne in years just before my period. I know right away that my estrogen-progesterone ratio is too high (I am taking Vitex, a.k.a. Chaste Tree herb for low progesterone). There are many reasons for undesirable breast sizes, from low fat diet and strenuous exercising, to silica-collagen deficiency and genetic make-up. So if this does not work for you after 3 months, seek another solution not related to phytoestrogen. This product should benefit menopausal women.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

so far after two weeks of using natural curves my breasts are noticably fuller.. already ordered another bottle for next month!

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am 20 years old (with a full B cup) and I followed the instructions perfectly and I actually had no doubt that it would work... untill I completed the cycle. It didn't do a dang thing except give me acne all around my chin and cold sore outbreaks a few times every month. My breasts did not change in any way shape or form. They didn't firm or even grow a mm. I have realized that I just need to accept my body for how it is and rock it! I hope you can realize that too!

This really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I tried this product, not for the breast enhancement claims, but for the fact that the herbs support the female system. Much to my surprise, I did see an increase in my bust size. They were much firmer and fuller than before and you can feel it working! After trying two bottles of this, I decided to try Gro-bust...6 capsules of those daily didn't do what just one tablet of this product does. Realistically, you can probably expect a one inch increase. No, you won't look like Pamela Anderson, but you will notice a difference. :)

Natural Curves

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have only used this product for a month and yet I did notice a difference and think it is worth the money.

This stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Wow. I have been on various herbal tonics over the years for pre-menstral cramps, headaches and hormone dives resulting in depression and fatigue. I was amazed when I cruised happily to my period with none of the above symptoms! And, I'm still on my first bottle at 2 per day! Also my breasts have a fuller look already....I'm staying on this product.

Bust not noticeably bigger but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this product seems to have a positive effect on minimizing hot flashes and maximizing vaginal lubrication.

This is good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking them for 3 weeks know and did notice they are firmer and somewhat fuller my next bottle is on the way.

It ACTUALLY works, not like the others!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My fiance returned home form iraq and afghanistan and the first thing he said once we were alone was that my boobs had grown :) I can feel them growing. During the bay I fell them tingling and they feel like they are getting heavier. It took about two months of use, and I had to take the ills on a regular schedule but I LOVE THE RESULTS!

This does not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought and used this product for 3 months, did not make any difference.