This stuff is toxic!

Posted by Reviewer1139510 on Sep 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had been using this product for a while until I became concerned with the second ingredient, propylene glycol. That is basically antifreeze! You can find this in many cosmetics which is bad enough but to put it in our mouths is just awful. Remember, anything that goes into the mouth goes right into the bloodstream, not to mention the small amounts we swallow, especially if you take it before you go to bed. If you have dry mouth I suggest finding something else. Perhaps you can use their toothpaste which does not have the propylene glycol. Its a shame because otherwise it would be a good product. I emailed them about this and got no reply. Awful stuff. Update-My mother insists on using this, but the formula has been changed and now it's even worse! Parabens added, xytlitol reduced and sorbitol added, other chemicals as well.

delicate yet effective

Posted by Reviewer2683290 on Sep 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for three years now. It helps me prevent canker sores and keeps my mouth fresh and clean.

Biotene Mouthwash Its OK

Posted by Reviewer1943127 on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its OK, but I don't like "benzoate" preservatives.

Enzymes work great!

Posted by Reviewer2441685 on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! My mouth feels super clean and it almost gets rid of the morning breath and icky feeling! Just wish there it wasn't sweet at all as I'm not a sugar person.

Absolutely Love This Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1500132 on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have very bad dry mouth. This stuff is the very best I've used. And it works naturally with your own silva. And because it has no alcohal it refreshes breath naturally. I bought this bottle for my two young grand daughters to use rather than the pricey sugar-filled kids stuff or the alcohal laddened adult mouthwash. Buy this and you'll never use another mouth wash again.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2735547 on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for mouth breathers, if you mostly breath out of your nose because of allergies. Also recommended to me because of lichon planus.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2989175 on Oct 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am a sufferer of very dry mouth and this product is fantatic, it does not burn as other products do. Highly Recommended.

gets the job done

Posted by 5252824749154575936 on Dec 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it but don't care for all the additives.

Great product for a dry mouth!!

Posted by Reviewer2620283 on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Introduced to product by my DDS and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND its usage!!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2287332 on Jul 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Teeth are whiter and healthier now!!!

1 2 3